BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • How do you like this item? Did it cause any skin irritation?1 Answers
Monet E.
Philadelphia, PA
These concealer tubes are great. Sephora has a wide range of shades....plus!!! They cover well and blend very well too. A little goes a long way for under $15
Briana F.
Vancouver Wa
Review for: 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
Nice coverage! Works well, gives you that highlight look if you get a light enough shade. Blends well; recommend trying if you’re looking for medium coverage.
Hannah M.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
Love the consistency of this product and it blends nicely but if you have dark under eyes it has a pretty light coverage so it doesn't cover your bags to well!
Dusti B.
I liked this concealer a lot! The coverage is great but I did have to cake it on and set it. I would love to try ShapeTape from Tarte to see how they compare.
Elise F.
LOVE IT! I have terrible bags and dark circles under my eyes and this concealer hides all of it. It is very buildable and I usually use 2 coats just to be sure
Kari C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a must try I love how creamy it is and coverage is so good it isn't as pricey as others and works just as well if not better as name brand I love it!!
Sarah S.
Knoxville, TN
This concealer is pretty nice. It isn't extremely high-coverage and is a bit watery. The color was a good match for me though, and I've definitely tried worse.
Cassidy L.
Works well to cover up under-bags, however I would have rated higher if it was a little more pigmented. I prefer to use the urban decay colour correctors...
Alejandra P.
Bronx , NY
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone more...
Tiene una muy buena cubierta. Aún cuando me probé 3 colores para encontrar mi tono, fue muy difícil encontrar algo que se asemejara. Son precios accesibles.
Kaylani M.
I like this concealer because it comes with an easy to apply brush inside but my face is really oily & it doesn't mix well with my foundation but still good!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.