BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Yarelin M.
This is one of my favorite concealers especially for people who bake. It's a pretty light formula and is similar to fit me concealer except has more coverage
Libby B.
I bought the green shade to cover broken capillaries and it works okay. I use it on red areas and it covers nicely. It is also long wearing which is a plus.
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
One of my favorite concealer brands, a little expensive for the amount of product but it's worth it!! I tend to just a lot of concealer so I love this stuff
Nicole D.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
Surprisingly I love this product I use them for a quick highlighter and contour when I'm in a rush. They blend really easily and they are super inexpensive.
Kaylani M.
I like this concealer because it comes with an easy to apply brush inside but my face is really oily & it doesn't mix well with my foundation but still good!
member-11a9254f3
Katy, TX
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
This concealer is a great product, it covers perfectly and every timid I use it, I like it more and more. I highly recommend it, I'm totally in love with it.
Cassidy L.
Works well to cover up under-bags, however I would have rated higher if it was a little more pigmented. I prefer to use the urban decay colour correctors...
Whitney S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Obsessed. The price is great and it’s long lasting. On days I don’t want to wear foundation I dab on a little concealer with some powder and I’m good to go!
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This had great coverage. It may have been user error, but it was just too thick for dark circles under my eyes. It works great on tougher blemishes though.
Brianna F.
Great to wear and go if your looking for light coverage. I wish they would expand the color range because it's my go too when I'm pale but not with color.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.