BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Patti Ann S.
This is a new product for me and so far I like it. The gel-consistency is different in a good way. It's blend-able and build-able and provides a fair amount of coverage. It's a total steal especially for the price.
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
So good. Nice and creamy. Conceals great under the eye. Not only that but you can use this on the lid and it won't be so tacky like a primer base. And it will conceal acne great!
Tiasia P.
Awesome concealer. I use tone "Butterscotch" to highlight and is so smooth and rich. It lasts all day if I need it to. A little really goes a long way with this product.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I really like the Sephora collection Bright Future Gel Concealer because it is easy to blend but there could be more coverage. The thing I dislike about this product is there it does not last long. I would buy it again!
Mayra M.
The formula in my opinion is very thick and it doesn't blend as I would like it to and I really do enjoy using Sephora products, but so far I did not like the concealer.
Roci L.
Giddings, TX
This Sephora concealer is life I love it it covers my under eye circles it is gray like I use this to mostly conceal on my defects in my face I love it it's wonderful
Angela G.
Easley, SC
I tried this concealer and it has good coverage for skin tone differences. It blends well with my other makeup products. I use it for both under eye and on blemishes.
Ramiyah P.
Detroit, MI
It is totally amazing😘🙏🏾. I use this lovely product for my eyebrows and they always turn out flawless and at the end of the day it is easily removed with warm water.
Tori S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This concealer is very lightweight with great coverage! It is easy to blend out and doesn't crease throughout the day. This line of concealers has a great shade range, so everyone will be able to find their perfect fit!
Alexandra E.
Bristol , CT
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
It does the job. Nice and creamy. The color payoff is great. And the diversity in color is amazing. I haven't used anything else since I started using this product.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.