BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Melanie T.
Hartford, CT
This is a really good concealer just don't forget to set it with some powder. It had very minimal creasing which is good and blending it was normal. Overall a nice product
Samantha W.
Holliday, TX
Really think this is a joke product. Doesn't last, feel like I'm wasting money by using it because I don't really ever notice a different. Color matching is decent and tones are nice though.
Ariail H.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
This is a good concealer for contouring and to brighten the undereye area. I've used it when I haven't had shape tape on hand and it wears over the day the exact same!
Hannah O.
Southgate , MI
Best concealer. Gets the job done. Great price! I love this concealer. Have been using Sephora brand since middle school and years later it’s still the only one I use.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
Awesome concealer! I like to use a little red lipstick underneath first and then apply the concealer. It's a neat trick and it works amazingly well with this concealer.
Marlene S.
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
This is perfect to cover up my dark circles. I also use it in my eyelids to give my face a complete foundation. I love the brush and I like that the liquid dries quick
Anna G.
Trinity, TX
Does not cake! One of the only concealers I have found that does not cake. Applies very smoothly and very easy to blend. Color pay off is great and really does brighten up the under eye area.
Mariah G.
I personally really love this concealer. It covers well. It's good for spot application and under eye application. It also has a great color range to accommodate many different skin tones!
Jenna M.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This concealer is very brightening for dark under eye circles but is very thin
Sometimes several coats are needed and needs a setting powder as well
Overall good buy for the price but I'm still hooked on Nars radiant
Shawna F.
Shoreview, MN
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
This is a great inexpensive concealer at Sephora that gets the job done and doesn’t look cakey under the eyes. For the price, I really like this one and it covers everything I need it to.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.