BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • How do you like this item? Did it cause any skin irritation?1 Answers
Emily C.
This stuff is super easy to apply with its wand and I love the way that it highlights/provides lasting coverage for my under-eye and cheek area. Sephora brand products are also much more affordable than other concealers that I've used. I would definitely buy again!
Ashley R.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought the shade custard which is what they suggested at the store and I feel like it brought my dark circles out more and didn't conceal. Also dried up and finished really quickly. Lastly hate the applicator stick
I give this concealer a 2 because it creases under the eyes way to much. It wears off during the day even with setting spray. Also you need a lot of product and it's not good. Do not buy this your wasting your money.
Kassidy T.
Kissimmee, FL
This concealer gets the job done. It hinds a lot of pimples & redness. It allows you to feel comfortable with going out of the house knowing something is covered.
Amber W.
I like this concealer. It's good at covering spots on my face. I'm not sure that I got the right color because it's little bit too light under the eyes. I think I might go one shade darker the next time I purchase.
This product is just ok, not super high coverage and has a sort of gel-like consistency. I also really didn't like the applicator, because it really only allowed for spot concealing, rather than larger areas.
Jerrica D.
Mount Sterling
This is another great concealer that also hides every little imperfection on my face!! It also makes me look 10 years younger!! Goes great with my foundation and I love the packaging. Recommend it for sure
Aspen J.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of the best Sephora products out there. It is not expensive and is better than most others. It easily blends with a beauty blender and works great for blemishes. I would definitely recommend to others.
Donna V.
I tried this. It's ok. I didn't like that it dried kind of chunky but it lays down good. Color matching is great but it's just the chalkiness that I didn't like.
Alyssa H.
Walden
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
Amazing concealer! It goes on your face and blends out so easily! It also smells like nothing. I would not recommend using this as an eyelid primer, but it works amazingly as a concealer. Lasts a long time too!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.