BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Caroline E.
Bloomington, IN
This is perhaps the best concealer I have ever used. It has a great price point, and stays on without clumping or changing all day. It is one of the most reliable parts of my makeup routine, which is great because I have some not-so-awesome acne I usually have to cover up. 10/10 would buy again.
Yuri T.
Las Vegas
Review for: 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
Not sure how number 8 is lighter than number 6, but this concealer is so light weight. It has really nice coverage being it so light.

But because it is so light, it is easy to use a lot, so I run out of this very quick.
Laye S.
By far one of the best lightweight concealers I have ever used. It has very good coverage, and the only reason I give it 4 stars is because it only lasted me about a week
Olivia F.
Sephora bright future concealer is a great concealer it is great for under eyes it is very long lasting it's a super good concealer it is easy to blend it works great with a damp sponge I would definitely buy it again
Kiana D.
Do not recommend. This concealer was very thin, and lasted barely a month. The results were subpar compared to other brands I've used. I think I've used drugstore brands that worked better.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm obsessed with this concealer! It's covers literally everything. You could also get a couple shades darker and contour with it. The price is ok too, for how much you get. I will for sure be purchasing this again.
Taylor M.
This concealer is great for me to brigthen under my eyebrows, the tip of my nose and under my eyes. It leaves a nice, porters finish and doesn't the forum la has built in anti-creasing so you'll look perfect all day!
Oriana M.
Orlando, FL
These concealers are among my favorite. Not super affordable for some but definitely a must-have when you don't want to be spending in brands that are way more expensive but still want that full coverage on a daily basis.
Madyson H.
Castro Valley
Good coverage and it matches my tone well. It's good for blemishes and under eyes, it's long lasting. You can use it as eye primer, or to clean up brows. It feels very light and I would for sure recommend to others.
Emily C.
This stuff is super easy to apply with its wand and I love the way that it highlights/provides lasting coverage for my under-eye and cheek area. Sephora brand products are also much more affordable than other concealers that I've used. I would definitely buy again!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.