BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Jennifer A.
mission viejo
This concealer Keeps my blemishes covered all day long!! This is by far my favorite concealer yet because it gets the job done! It is very smooth and Kees your face feeling soft. I recommend this product!
Nicole M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This concealer doesn't break the bank, but is still a great product! I swear it lasts forever too, and looks great with my foundation. If you ever have baggy eyes or dark circles this covers it right up!
Monique M.
This concealer is my all time favorite. I use this concealer everyday, and with every makeup look. There is a huge shade range to choose from. It's medium to high coverage. Does not crease under the eye. It's perfect, and affordable.
mikey e.
Review for: 11.5 Butterscotch - tan with yellow undertone more...
This was so creamy . i loved the consistency of the product . when i set it with a loose powder it was very smooth appearing on my skin . i absolutely love the color match for my skin type and completion.
Sultana X.
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
Love the texture of this concealer. I only gave it 4 stars because I feel like it does dry a little cakey after you put powder on top but I love how it brightens my under eye area. The coverage is there as well!
Julia G.
I love the coverage for this. It has a smooth finish and it doesn't look cakey the way some other concealers do. I personally love using a lighter shade than my skin tone so I can have a brighter finish. I always come back to this one.
Mollie S.
Singapore
This is a really good concealer that is not over expensive. It is o visually not quite as good as other Brand’s but it is very good. It goes on very easy and blends well. The packaging is simple and the wand is nice. I would recommend.
Cailyn P.
Alright product. Application is hard with the applicator that can only dot the product. But it doesn't crease if you set it which is nice and it has medium coverage.
Julieanna C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This product is great if you're looking for an added glow. Most concealers leave you looking plain, this product is very buildable and for the price I think it's the best option there is out right now
Mia B.
Hickory
Review for: 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
This concealer does the job, and I would recommend this product. However, I've found other concealers that I prefer over this one. This concealer will last a long time, and does stay on for the day. I will not be purchasing it again.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.