BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Cheyanne W.
Kirkland
Is a little bit better for highlighting than it is for covered blemishes, but that's okay because I'm hard on concealers! It's a nice creamy consistency without being water and it blends like a dream! Set with powder!
Meghan M.
a nice medium to full coverage concealer. this product works well for under eye circles and is OK with covering blemishes. The product does dry a little bit quickly so you need to blend fast. The product is long-lasting. I would buy again and recommend this product to potential buyers
Amanda T.
Flushing, NY
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
I use this to highlight under my eyes. I wouldn't say this is a full coverage concealer. It's very light and doesn't settle into fine lines. My freckles still peek through but this is perfect for everyday.
Deanna A.
This is my new favorite concealer. It doesn't crease which I struggle with creasing under my eyes. The only thing I don't like is that you don't get a lot of product on the wand when you take it out so I'm constantly having to get more.
This is a good every day concealer - buildable with other products. Does not cake upon application and easy to apply. Plus it's super affordable. Not as long lasting and durable as the concealer by NARS
Deb B.
New Britain, CT
I had the mindset of finding a full coverage concealer before I walked into Sephora one day, but the wonderful artist there directed me in to the color correcting Bright Future concealers. The salmon tone was perfect for covering my under-eye circles and darker acne spots, while still being buildable and lightweight. It is completely undetectable under foundation and really gives me a flawless complexion with the tiniest amount. By far my most effective purchase.
Andrea B.
Travelers Rst, SC
I so love this concealer! It brightens and it gives coverage! The only dislike is the wand. It has a pineapple extract in it to help brighten the skin! It is absolutely lovely!
celina k.
LANCASTER, CA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
In my honest opinion there was no brightening there, barely enough pigment and coverage really wasn't my cup of tea I dont have really bad bags or anything if u do definitely don't recommend this concealer.
Irene C.
El Paso
I personally didn't like this product I think you can get the alley girls that works just as good or even the Maybelline fit me concealer is I think it's overly price and I think people just buy it because it's very mainstream right now
Julianna J.
r
Review for: 12.5 Praline - tan with pink undertone more...
This concealer is really good for your under eyes! It's a long lasting concealer I will definitely definitely buy it again! I knew it was going to be a good concealer but I didn't realize it was going to be that good!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.