BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Great dupe for the NARS concealer. I have repurchased this many times. Lightweight with great coverage. Great color range. Never settles into fine lines. Will repurchase it many more times. Definitely recommend
Amanda T.
Flushing, NY
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
I use this to highlight under my eyes. I wouldn't say this is a full coverage concealer. It's very light and doesn't settle into fine lines. My freckles still peek through but this is perfect for everyday.
Deb B.
New Britain, CT
I had the mindset of finding a full coverage concealer before I walked into Sephora one day, but the wonderful artist there directed me in to the color correcting Bright Future concealers. The salmon tone was perfect for covering my under-eye circles and darker acne spots, while still being buildable and lightweight. It is completely undetectable under foundation and really gives me a flawless complexion with the tiniest amount. By far my most effective purchase.
Irene C.
El Paso
I personally didn't like this product I think you can get the alley girls that works just as good or even the Maybelline fit me concealer is I think it's overly price and I think people just buy it because it's very mainstream right now
celina k.
LANCASTER, CA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
In my honest opinion there was no brightening there, barely enough pigment and coverage really wasn't my cup of tea I dont have really bad bags or anything if u do definitely don't recommend this concealer.
Deanna A.
This is my new favorite concealer. It doesn't crease which I struggle with creasing under my eyes. The only thing I don't like is that you don't get a lot of product on the wand when you take it out so I'm constantly having to get more.
Julianna J.
r
Review for: 12.5 Praline - tan with pink undertone more...
This concealer is really good for your under eyes! It's a long lasting concealer I will definitely definitely buy it again! I knew it was going to be a good concealer but I didn't realize it was going to be that good!
This is a good every day concealer - buildable with other products. Does not cake upon application and easy to apply. Plus it's super affordable. Not as long lasting and durable as the concealer by NARS
brenda a.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
Kept coming off when applying so you need setting powder! This item was exactly what I wanted. It truly satisfies my needs and exceeds what it states. I would buy it again! Really enjoyed it recommend it to everyone!
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Other more...
It's a bit so bad for this band..!! I have it in my collection.. it better than the la girl but it don't as good as the tarte..!! It's good for simple under eye coverage ..! I will buy it agin just for simple looks..!!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.