BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • How do you like this item? Did it cause any skin irritation?1 Answers
LaJuanese R.
Glendale Hts, IL
Great blendable colors. I like to apply over my foundation for a highlighted affect. My favorite is shade 13.5 ginger. Its very creamy and does not crease throught the day. Covers all dark circles and my undereye dryness.
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
I actually have this concealor & it works great. It blends really nice. The applicator is a little hard to work with but its okay. It cost $14 so its a little pricey. The only con would be the applicator. Its still a good concealor you guys shouls try it!
Chloe P.
Robesonia
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone, 12.5 Praline - tan with pink undertone more...
It's a very good concealer it definitely brightens up your under eyes and it does a good job on covering blemishes. It's very easy to apply and blend out with a beauty blender. I would definitely recommend this product
Alex W.
Pepper Pike, OH
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
This concealer is great for every day and it comes in a wide range of shades that are great for every shade and type of skin. This looks great under the eyes and does not slip around on my oily skin. I would say it has medium buildable coverage. Would recommend.
Alyssa R.
I like the coverage of this concealer but it was a little too peachy for my skin tone, I guess I'll have to try another color. I don't care for the scent either, but it does blend out really nicely and doesn't crease.
Blessing A.
The concealer is nice when first applied but then after a couple hours looked ok has medium coverage dupe for the NARS it worked great for me love the only other thing is that it does not last ran out in about 2 weeks
Kendra W.
Love this product it is a great dupe for my NARS creamy radiant concealer. It is a full coverage concealer but does not crease under eyes. And it's less than $15!
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
I like it a lot but it kind of has a yellow tone to it and makes my under eye really orange I have changed colors but when I do the color either become yellowish or too white. I have stop buying it. But for me nope.
Stephanie M.
Dallas, TX
This is my Fav dupe!! Works almost as well as the NARS concealer. Great coverage, easy to apply and really inexpensive! Very buildable! I use this for my work week so I can use my expensive stuff during the weekend!
Katie S.
Washington Court House, OH
This concealer does a very good job at hiding blemishes and covering dark spots. The right shade blends well into your skin. It's small enough to carry around and is so easy to apply. I would recommend that everyone finds their shade in this product.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.