BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Amber R.
This is such an amazing product. Buildable. So don’t expect full coverage immediately. It’s is not long lasting unless you use setting spray or powder. It’s is really good great price for a buildable product it’s really good comparing other brands. Would recommend.
Tabia R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product hides the dark circles under my eyes and brightens my under eye area. I also use it for a slimmer looking nose and it gets the job done. It's very easy to apply and blend with my foundation. I would definitely buy this agin and recommend to everyone.
Sarah R.
Fargo, ND
This concealer is great for those light make up days. It blends out like a breeze. It wears nicely through the day. I do set it. But I always set my undereye concealer lightly. The shade selection is good. I'm pretty fair. Finding the right shade can be tricky for me.
Sara S.
Elkhart, IN
I got this a couple years ago, so idk if the formula has changed since, bit I personally didn't like it. Applicator sucked and it was very dry. I already have dry skin so it looked cakey. It may work on oily skin better though.
erin d.
Phila, PA
Love this concealer. I use it after my foundation and before baking under my eyes. It brightens your face. Good for contouring and also just just to brighten. Hides blemishes well. Would definitely purchase again and recommend
Lisa H.
I love using this for under my eyes; not only does it hide breakouts but it also brightens up my dark circles. I think it could be a thicker consistency but it gets the job done pretty well. I would defiantly purchase it again
alyssa a.
This was an extremely great coverage for a concealer and it was really creamy and I enjoyed the formula a lot. It would last all day with primer and setting spray of course. I got it for my birthday from Sephora and I would definitely recommend it and buy it again.
Helecia W.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I purchased this hoping that it would replace my nars Concealor. It works for an everyday use but I find that I have to apply multiple layers to build up the coverage. It also can be difficult to get the product out of the tube.
Hannah S.
metairie
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
This concealer is so great for under eye bags. This is one of the best for it and the price is not bad either. I'm not sure how it works for acne and blemishes but it's great for around the eye area, maybe even for a cut crease.
Antonaya G.
Essexville, MI
Review for: 14 Toffee - tan with neutral undertone more...
I honestly loved this concealer! It lasted me a really long time and was another one of my first makeup purchases. It provided nice coverage and lasted throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.