BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Maria S.
Mckinleyville , CA
Review for: 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
I got this concealer but I found that it wasn't hiding my under eye or brightening and I would recommend that everyone not get this instead try the colourpop one or the bh cosmetics they offer more coverage and are a little bit less expensive
Keso O.
I like this product but it was not my go-to product. Also i got the wrong color for my skin so i cant say if it looked good or bad on my face. It also felt a little dry but i am not the only person who reviewed this product so dont only take my review look at others before you buy it.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This product is an average concealer. There is a decent color range. It gives me a pretty good coverage especially for my eyebags. I would say that it's compatible with the drugstore concealers. I would recommend this to someone on a budget.
Kendra D.
Fargo, ND
Review for: 12.5 Praline - tan with pink undertone more...
I really liked this concealer! It is very similar to the bareMinerals Bare concealer. It's hydrating, quite pigmented and blends like a dream. Huge shade selection too. If you are in the market to try a new concealer, give this one a try!
Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
This is a great product, I have hyper pigmentation and this really helps even my skin when I wear a full face. I have also worn it with just face powder and rocked a natural look.
tehila r.
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
Have such a hard time finding concealers that are not too yellow toned for my super pale face. this is also great on its own. extremely brightening even on me! def recommend!
Kristen B.
Cleveland , OH
BUY THIS. It is such a steal! I have used nice, designer conceralers and nothing compares to how well this stuff works and makes your skin look. It looks so natural and soft even if you have bad skin. Totally the hidden treasure at sephora
Sami S.
Las Vegas , NV
Good price, lightweight but has good coverage. I'm a huge fan of the Sephora brand, not enough people talk too much about them. I always set my concealer, especially this one.
Ayla S.
Flowood , MS
Hands down my absolute favorite concealer!! My eyes have never looked brighter or smoother! I use this under my eyes everyday and will NEED use anything else!! A must have!!
Taylor G.
This is my all time favorite concealer. Super lightweight but completely covers my dark circles! Now that they've changed the applicator to a normal doe foot, it is so much easier to use as well. Definitely will repurchase this over and over!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.