BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Lesly G.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
Love this concealer covers a lot of my dark circles gives me that finish look I want it's very easy to apply and also easy to blend it's just an amazing product I would totally purchase this product again 🤗
Sabrina V.
This product is great and affordable. I went into the store and was color matched, we were able to find a color that fit me perfectly. This product could be used with foundation or on its own and it looks natural and brightening. Very good color payoff and is not irritating on the skin.
Meredith L.
Peoria
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer! It's very lightweight and blends seamlessly whilst having very good coverage. It does need set a bit to keep from creasing, but it still looks lovely. I would 100% recommend to anybody looking for a nice concealer.
Anne Y.
Newtown Sq, PA
perfect for the under-eye area! i have dark circles from lack of sleep and genetics, and this not only covers the dark marks but brightens up my whole face! it's buildable and light, and if you use a setting powder or spray it doesn't crease
Sandra M.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite concealer. I haven't tried many high end ones but the drugstore ones have the tendency to oxidize while I wear them. I also wear glasses all the time and although my glasses still leave dents, this is the concealer that works the best.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I've used many many concealers through the years and this is my absolute favorite right now. i bought it on a whim because I had never tried Sephora brand products. It exceeded any expectations I had for it. It's my go to concealer every single day!
Katherine M.
I have this in the pink shade as color corrector. It is the best thing I have ever come across! No longer using an orange shade to cover my dark circles. This concealer is heaven sent! Brightens up the areas where applied. Highly recommend!
Keso O.
I like this product but it was not my go-to product. Also i got the wrong color for my skin so i cant say if it looked good or bad on my face. It also felt a little dry but i am not the only person who reviewed this product so dont only take my review look at others before you buy it.
Olivia Y.
Forest Hills, NY
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
Not as good as the NARS creamy concealer but not bad! Though it is not FULL coverage, I like the serum formula. However, it breaks up a liiiitttlleeee but under my eyes but if I mix my NARS concealer and this concealer together, it's perfect!
Krystal V.
Delano, CA
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
Last all day, and works great. But if you have oily skin you may want to set it with powder cause this concealer tends to make your skin oil up a little laster. Works great for the price!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.