BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Dianna R.
Camden, NJ
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone more...
This concealer is almost comparable to my NARS concealer it glides on smooth and covers my dark under eye without creasing after set. I love this concealer it is quickly added into my everyday makeup routine
Lesly G.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
Love this concealer covers a lot of my dark circles gives me that finish look I want it's very easy to apply and also easy to blend it's just an amazing product I would totally purchase this product again 🤗
Savannah T.
This is a good concealer for those with dark circles. It is an affordable product that is still high end. It smells funny but does the job and clears up blemishes while adding a nice bright tone to the skin.
Sandra M.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite concealer. I haven't tried many high end ones but the drugstore ones have the tendency to oxidize while I wear them. I also wear glasses all the time and although my glasses still leave dents, this is the concealer that works the best.
Sabrina V.
This product is great and affordable. I went into the store and was color matched, we were able to find a color that fit me perfectly. This product could be used with foundation or on its own and it looks natural and brightening. Very good color payoff and is not irritating on the skin.
Meredith L.
Peoria
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer! It's very lightweight and blends seamlessly whilst having very good coverage. It does need set a bit to keep from creasing, but it still looks lovely. I would 100% recommend to anybody looking for a nice concealer.
Anne Y.
Newtown Sq, PA
perfect for the under-eye area! i have dark circles from lack of sleep and genetics, and this not only covers the dark marks but brightens up my whole face! it's buildable and light, and if you use a setting powder or spray it doesn't crease
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I've used many many concealers through the years and this is my absolute favorite right now. i bought it on a whim because I had never tried Sephora brand products. It exceeded any expectations I had for it. It's my go to concealer every single day!
Karen D.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone more...
I actually loved this concealer. It was very creamy and had great coverage. Dupe for nars creamy concealer. This did not crease on me like the nars one did so I recommend this one vs the nars concealer (plus it's cheaper!) Worth a try everyone!
Briana R.
Everett, MA
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
This is such an amazing product. It matches my skin tone very well and is very long lasting. It's full coverage with a small amount. I recommend this product to everyone and I will definitely be getting more for myself
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.