BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Demi P.
Duluth, MN
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I actually love Sephora brand. It definitely compares with other name brand concealers such as too faced "born this way". A little goes a long way, it is buildable and it is a pretty high coverage concealer. I would purchase again as well as use on clients.
Katie L.
Levittown, PA
Loooooove this concealer. It's affordable and lasts all day! It's hydrating under my eyes. They also have a ton of color options to choose from. It blends so easily and keeps its coverage through the day.
Amanda D.
This product works good for me, it's not the best concealer I've used. It is long lasting and it is highlighting. I haven't tried any other concealers so I don't know about pros or cons. I'm trying to find a better concealer and one that's not as brightening.
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I really like this concealer! It's lightweight but provides medium coverage. Hard to find concealer light enough for my skin, but this is light enough and actually brightens, too! I always set it with an invisible powder and it wears well through the day.
Darci A.
Compton, CA
I gave it a 3 stars because this concealer doesn't have much product in the tube and the application brush is very thin and rough. You don't get to pick up much concealer with it after a few uses. But I must say it does blend very well
McKenzie C.
This concealer definitely brightened my under eyes! However it didn't conceal the darkness on my under eyes well! It's a good concealer if you are going for a more natural look, and don't have super dark under eyes.
Arielle R.
Kunkletown, PA
This concealer is great if you want a light, medium coverage. It is build-able but is not full coverage. It is a very lightweight formula and brightens the under eye. I would not repurchase this because I wanted a full coverage but it is still a great option.
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
One of my most repurchased concealers! This has a light serum texture and provides medium buildable coverage while also brightening the under eye. It's blends seamlessly and comes in a wide range of shades. I will always repurchase as I hate being without it!
Maura P.
Pittsburgh
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I love this concealer's lightweight, gel formula. It is very easy to blend, does not look heavy, and is perfect for everyday wear. When I apply it, I usually will set it with a translucent power, and it lasts under my eyes all day long. They also have a great variety of colors. Will repurchase!
JoJo O.
Not the best quality, but good enough for the price. Good to use when applying not too much makeup. Covers my pours, long lasting, not to oily, and easy to blend. Also has enough quantity to last for about a year. I would buy again to use on daily basis.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.