BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Madeline R.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
Personally not impressed with this concealer at all, mostly because a concealer is supposed to CONCEAL. The gel texture is messy and does not blend into skin well. The pigmentation is disappointing as well. I would recommend several lower end products above this one.
Simone S.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I have tried many much cheaper concealed before, but this one is worth the money! It blends easy and stays all day! It covers everything for dark eye circles to blemishes! It is a must try product. I tried it because I recently fell in love with the quality of the Sephora brands.
Katie W.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I absolutely love this product. It is very lightweight and very easy to apply and blend out. It is not full coverage but it is build-able. It is very long lasting and is not drying on the skin. They have an amazing shade range and works great on almost all skin types.
Olivia P.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
I do really like this concealer! I think it's very comparable to the Naked Skin by Urban Decay. I think it's pretty long lasting! It's extremely easy to blend. I wish more product came out on the applicator and the fragrance isn't the best but I love the color!
Ketaki D.
Wyomissing, PA
Great concealer. Blends like perfection and doesn't crease. Found my perfect shade and it's not that expensive. You need a little bit only just like a tiny two dots and more will be too much.
sabrina m.
doesn’t cover up much and it didn’t really match my skin.doesmt cause ant blemishes but it doesn’t work for my under eyes nice packaging comes in a small nice tube that is perfect to take on the go it’s not tlreaply worth the 15 dollars and i wouldn’t buy it again
Ashley H.
Ok, this is my holy grail of concealers!!! I literally will use this until the day I die! This product is amazing and the price isn't bad when you're getting awesome quality out of the product itself! It never fails me!!!
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
I only gave it 4 star because it is in fact pricey. It covers well and is a build able product. It covers blemishes well but it doesn't cover dark circles under my eyes well. It a good product I may even try thi mid again
Olivia D.
I really like this concealer. It performs well for the price and does really well under eyes. I did not experience any creasing and it has pretty good staying power. The only con is that the shade selection is a little limited. It is a good mid range concealer.
NaKenya W.
 grabbed up some Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer ($14) when it launched a few months ago and I’ve been testing it out during time trying to figure out if I liked it, wasn’t really impressed by it, or loved it.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.