BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Jonah B.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
For only $14 this product is great. I feel sometimes it runs out super quick but it’s because I use it for everything. I find it best is placed under the eye for brightening and lifting. If you’re looking for a matte finish then this isn’t the product for you, it has more of a dewy natural look.
Monee
This product is AMAZING!! For starters I'm very picky about my concealers. I discovered this concealer about a couple months ago at Sephora. I haven't stop using it since! It provides medium to full coverage. I sometimes wear just the concealer . This is a must have in your makeup bag if you haven't tried it yet!.
Tony C.
This product did a decent job at covering my under eye circles, but it just would not last throughout the day, even when it's set with powder. I would find the concealer piled up in the outer corner of my eye within a few hours and my dark circles would end up showing again.
Jorge/Gigi F.
White plains , NY
One of my favorite cancelers ever !!!! Really in expensive and it come in a variety of shades for evey skin tone I use them for my under eye or to shape my brows , I recommend this for anyone because there is a wide range of colors
Ally V.
Leitchfield, KY
This concealer has been my holy grail. It's creamy and light weight while lasting all day. This concealer reminds me of the maybelline instant age rewind. This product got rid of my under eye bags in an instant! I'm definitely repurchasing this product.
Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: 18 Ganache - deep with neutral undertone more...
This is one of my all time favorite concealer. It applies beautifully and has minimum creasing.  This, in my opinion, is a dupe for the Nars Creamy Concealers. It highlights my under eyes flawlessly and leaves a nice finish. I recommend everyone try this product! It's also inexpensive!
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
I reallllllly like this concealer from Sephora brand. I use this on red areas around my face and my under eye area. There are many colors to choose from, easy to blend, good coverage, and decent price.
Stacey M.
Milford, OH
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
This concealer is really nice and lightweight.  I can only put lightweight concealer under my eyes or it will crease. This is a great option it's pigmented and blends with ease.  They also have this formula for color correcting with lots of color options. I would recommend this.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Many people compare this concealer to Nars' Creamy Radiant Concealer. I find them to be relatively similar. However, the Sephora Collection concealer is less than half the price of the Nars' concealer.
Jennifer C.
Malden, Mo
The applicator is a little bit strange and doesn't give you much product. The product is half dried by the time you're done dotting it all over your face but I like the color and the coverage so I do it quick so it isn't dried.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.