BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • How do you like this item? Did it cause any skin irritation?1 Answers
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
This gel concealer from Sephora is really good. Very easy to apply. The coverage is long lasting and the brush makes it easy to apply. I would recommend this product and definitely would purchase this again.
Martinique I.
Evansville, IN
This concealer is a pretty good concealer for me. It last long without creasing and comes in many colors. The price point is a little high but it does last a while. My only downside of it is that the coverage is okay. Does not really go on creamy but more streaky if that makes sense.
Amanda R.
Kew Gardens, NY
The concealer is good if you are going for s natural look. This is a medium coverage concealer with great color selections. This lasts just a few hours on my skin and the applicator is not that great. You have to dip it into the product a lot of times to get the amount of concealer you want
Chandler S.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome concealer for the price. Not as good as some other concealer as far as coverage goes, but as far as smooth application with no cracking it is a-plus. Would definitely recommend this to anyone that is on a budget and wants great product at half the price of some other brands.
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I absolutely adore this concealer!!!! It's so affordable and blends so easy. It has pretty full coverage and it also has pineapple oil which is used to promote brightness. I always keep this product in my makeup bag. I highly recommend to at lease try this product. You won't regret it.
renee m.
arlington, TX
Review for: 12 Pecan Pie - tan with yellow undertone more...
The shade range in these concealers is awesome. They are quite comfortable underneath the eyes, and have really nice coverage. I love how lightweight they are and the consistency of the formula. I use them not only for underneath the eyes, but highlighting and color correcting as well.
Claudia S.
Reno , NV
I am in love with this concealer beyond belief. I did find it a bit cakey in areas of my face where it is harder to blend, like it settles there and was harder to blend with my fingers or a smaller sponge. It is a good value for what you're getting since a little goes a LONG way.
Jess R.
This concealer is light but still pigmented enough to make a difference in dark circles. It is very blendable with both fingers and brushes. Because it is a serum based concealer I recommend it more so for under eyes than blemishes. It doesn't have a true matte finish. This concealer is long lasting with minimal creasing under the eyes.
Bubba T.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this concealer! The shade matches my skin perfectly , I almost started using it like a foundation. Which lead me to the Sephora foundation. This brand is growing on me and the coverage this provides is exactly what you expect from a concealer. Because of this the best part is that it is not over priced and it is very affordable!
Lily L.
Review for: 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
I love this because there were a wide variety of colors! I liked that it brightened up my under eyes and I loved it! I also used it to shape my eyebrows and they do a very good job and very affordable. It is light and easy to use. I have bought several of these and will continue to buy them!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.