BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Martinique I.
Evansville, IN
This concealer is a pretty good concealer for me. It last long without creasing and comes in many colors. The price point is a little high but it does last a while. My only downside of it is that the coverage is okay. Does not really go on creamy but more streaky if that makes sense.
Amanda R.
Kew Gardens, NY
The concealer is good if you are going for s natural look. This is a medium coverage concealer with great color selections. This lasts just a few hours on my skin and the applicator is not that great. You have to dip it into the product a lot of times to get the amount of concealer you want
renee m.
arlington, TX
Review for: 12 Pecan Pie - tan with yellow undertone more...
The shade range in these concealers is awesome. They are quite comfortable underneath the eyes, and have really nice coverage. I love how lightweight they are and the consistency of the formula. I use them not only for underneath the eyes, but highlighting and color correcting as well.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I really like this concealer. It is reasonably priced and does the job right. I will definitely be buying this again in the various shades I need it for. It doesn't crease and goes on smooth. I highly recommend it
Chandler S.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome concealer for the price. Not as good as some other concealer as far as coverage goes, but as far as smooth application with no cracking it is a-plus. Would definitely recommend this to anyone that is on a budget and wants great product at half the price of some other brands.
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
The formula of this concealer is so impressive to me. I used the yellow color correcting one under my eyes and the tone really helps correct the darkness. It's very hydrating and I love the consistency!
Lily L.
Review for: 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
I love this because there were a wide variety of colors! I liked that it brightened up my under eyes and I loved it! I also used it to shape my eyebrows and they do a very good job and very affordable. It is light and easy to use. I have bought several of these and will continue to buy them!
Kyleigh W.
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
I love this concealer!! It is great for covering spots on your face and for brightening and concealing under your eyes. This doesn't look cakey or feel heavy which I find in other concealers I've tried.
Kelsey V.
Bothell, WA
I really liked this, but couldn't find my perfect shade. The packaging is sleek and the brush works well to conceal problems. It's definitely buildable and creamy. Works well, but needs a bigger shade range.
Vee O.
I don't like the consistency with my skin type! It melts off and doesn't last as long. The packaging is nice as always but not anything impressive. I did have a break out as well not sure if it was from the product! I wouldn't use again
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.