BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Iadoir G.
Columbus, OH
For the price point I think this an awesome under eye concealer. It has nice coverage and it doesn't settle down into lines nor does it crease throughout the day. It works great with my setting powder and the color is awesome.
Courtney B.
I like this concealer because it goes on easily and blends well. However, it's not as sticky and richly pigmented as my other MAC concealer, so I generally only use it on days where my under-eye circles aren't too dark and don't need extra help.
Becca H.
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
This is an underrated concealer. It has medium to full coverage and is brightening. It is a serum-gel formula so it is easily blendable and gives flawless coverage. Under my eyes always looks so smooth and bright when I use it. It will surprise you.
Katherine C.
Buffalo, NY
This concealer pleasantly surprised me. The formula is nice and thin, but gives a medium buildable coverage. The only issue I have with this concealer is that it creases easily, and tends to catch onto any dry patches I have. I do recommend to try this concealer, just make sure to set your under eyes.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
This product is actually pretty good. If it was a little cheaper I would be more willing to buy it. I only got it because of my dark circles to be honest. Relatively easy to apply and doesn't feel overwhelming on skin.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I purchased this in COLOR 02 Meringue and am in love!!! Its one of the best undereye concealers I've used and brightens my eyes like you wouldn't believe. Super easy to apply and blend out. I will be repurchasing!
Rikki A.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I haven't tried many Sephora products, however this concealer rocks! I mainly use this to help brighten up the dark circles around my eyes and it works pretty well. You definitely get your money's worth. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
madison w.
Tea, SD
This concealer truly did do its job and for the right price. I have very dry under eyes so I need something that isn't going to dry them out and this product didn't do so. It doesn't work as well on blemishes which is fine because I usually would purchase something with salicylic acid for that.
Linda E.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
Love how it is easy to blend, I use this even if it's a simple look or I'm going all out. It has a good amount in it. I'm not going to change concealer for a while. But if I do purchase it will be this one again.
Marissa S.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
Incredible. I'm serious, this product is the holy grail and it's so inexpensive!!! Not cakey and applies the perfect application in one swipe. Color selection and great too and these are also great for contouring
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.