BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
This is a great concealer for some one who just wants to hide minor imperfections or dark circles. It does not have very high coverage and it dries down kinda Cakey. Definitely not for people with dry skin or texture
Iadoir G.
Columbus, OH
For the price point I think this an awesome under eye concealer. It has nice coverage and it doesn't settle down into lines nor does it crease throughout the day. It works great with my setting powder and the color is awesome.
Yuya A.
Tiene excelente cobertura además es súper fácil de aplicar solo con un poco logra gran acabado el precio no es tan económico pero vale la pena si deseas un buen maquillaje no es tan pequeñines tamaño estándar y perfecto para usar de diario
Courtney B.
I like this concealer because it goes on easily and blends well. However, it's not as sticky and richly pigmented as my other MAC concealer, so I generally only use it on days where my under-eye circles aren't too dark and don't need extra help.
Nicole M.
Boston, MA
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
I loooove this concealer! It's so easy and effortless to apply. It's smooth and doesn't get patchy on my blemish spots and doesn't settle into fine lines under my eyes. This is always a repeat purchase for me and will always be a staple in my makeup bag!
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
I use this more as a highlighter than a concealer. I like its consistency, but it doesn't do so well when covering blemishes. I use it on my nose for contouring and under my eyes for dark circles. I would buy again.
Tracy A.
Plainville, MA
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This concealer matches my skin tone perfectly when I don't want to wear foundation. It's gel like consistency is easy to blend and doesn't crease or become cakey. I would recommend this line of con rakers to anyone as their shade range
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
For what this is supposed to do, it isn't the best. The shade I chose for my skin color and what I wanted concealed, just isn't doing enough. I still look like I have dark circles under my eyes. It seems okay on things like scars but definitely not circles. Kind of disappointed. Wish it had thicker coverage.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is the best concealor for my specific skin tone because it matches perfectly. It's easy to apply and blends into the skin beautifully with a little bit of dabbing with a beauty blender. It's not the best for spot treatment because it does require blending quite a bit but for all over coverage it's a ten
Linda E.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
Love how it is easy to blend, I use this even if it's a simple look or I'm going all out. It has a good amount in it. I'm not going to change concealer for a while. But if I do purchase it will be this one again.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.