BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Giselle O.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone, 14 Toffee - tan with neutral undertone more...
These are great alternatives if you don't want to spend a lot of money on expensive brands. These work just as good and I love these. I would compare this to maybe the NARS creamy concealer and maybe the urban decay concealer. I personally don't have any creasing with these at all. I would recommend these for sure!
Nj W.
Omg WOMEN OF COLOR LISTEN UP, if you need a golden undertone concealer this line has it!! The applicator is not the best but the concealer goes a LONG WAY. Just grab a wet 'n' wild concealer brush and girl you are in there.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
This is an amazing concealer from the Sephora brand! It does range in lighter shades, but I love the formula and consistency. The applicator is a bit awkward, but I can get into a precise spot with out having to smear it all over!
Olivia H.
Phoenix , AZ
I use this concealer to contour. For that, it does a good job. Not as good as NARS or Kat Von D but it is still a good product. I'm not sure this concealer would be good for under eye areas but other parts of the face it is.
Jackie W.
Carpinteria, CA
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
It's a good formula and usually stays on all day without any creasing or wear. But I just started using the Naked formula and found it feels better on the skin and just love the applicator. The Sephora applicator is small and I redid several times in my uses. It's a good cheaper way of getting a good concealer.
Jacqueline R.
Brownsville, TX
This is my favorite concealer because it last long on your skin and you don't need a lot of product on your face since it will cover your imperfections.  I usually use under my eyes, the bridge on my nose, on my chin and on my forehead to brighten up those areas.  I definitely recommend for anyone who is looking for a cheap inexpensive concealer
Victoria T.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I bought this specifically for my wedding day, knowing I needed a great concealer for my photos and this did not disappoint. The build able coverage, smooth formula hid my dark circles without any flashback or caking and lasted the whole night!
quynh n.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 11 Tatin - tan with yellow undertone more...
I got this concealer about a month and a half ago. I'm in shade #11 and it works pretty well. I would say it gives medium coverage, but is definitely build able without looking cake at all. I apply this on with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and it gives me a flawless finish. this concealer is great for blemishes or scars. it does fade throughout the day if you touch your face a lot though. Overall, great product.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Such a nice, affordable concealer! This one reminds me a lot of the Makeup Forever Ultra HD concealer because of its radiant finish and buildable coverage. It comes in several shades in all undertones including color correcting shades, which I love!
Sierra S.
Bethlehem, PA
I love the texture of this concealer. It melts into the skin like a dream and I love the finish. This concealer needs to be set so it does not crease but it is long-wearing and hydrating. I love the shade rage as well.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.