BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Alexis F.
Oak Forest, IL
This concealer is seriously the most amazing one I've tried. It's easy to blend and I hardly have any creasing with this. The coverage is also great. I don't have to keep packing it on. Compared to the others price wise.... It's such a good deal!!
Infinity B.
Not a fan of this product. The applicator doesn't grab enough product and it has less coverage than I'm looking for in a concealer. I really dislike the wand and wouldn't repurchase on the problem alone. Also settles into creases.
Simone M.
Great price point and keeps your under eye looking bright and awaken. It's great at covering dark circles and a great dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. Shade range is also because a lot of dark skinned beauties can use it!
Julia M.
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I liked this concealer because it doesn't disappear into nothing I would give this five stars but it ran out very fast there seemed to be not a lot of product in the container besides that this is a very good decent priced concealer
Karen J.
Raleigh, NC
Great product and you can't beat the price. Super easy to blend and I can wear it without having to do a full face which I love and need some days! Because it's so hydrating it doesn't crease for me but I put eye cream on before the concealer.
Genesis M.
this is my favorite line for color correcting concealers right now. i purchased the color peach from them and they are just like a gel and its best for any dark spot/ discoloration and under eye . its long lasting with the proper setting powder and doesnt crease
Bianca D.
Meridian, TX
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
I love this concealer so much! It has this really nice gel formula that sits on your skin so nicely. I love that I can use this for a no foundation look. It hides the redness that is always at the top of my cheeks really well and the shade that I got blends so naturally with my skin tone it looks like I have nothing on.
Jen B.
Arlington, VA
Review for: 18 Ganache - deep with neutral undertone more...
This is a great concealer for brightening. I personally love it for everyday because it's light and fuss free. If you set it, it stays on all day. If you have bad under eyes I would recommend to use something more high coverage.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
This concealer is the EXACT SAME as the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, but for literally half of the price. There's so many shades that it's easy to get lost so I suggest going to Sephora and getting color matched before you buy.
Mercé C.
Review for: 16 Pot De Creme - deep with neutral undertone more...
These are surprisingly great. The concealer comes in so many shades, it's impressive!!! Kudos to Sephora for providing more shades than most any brand concealer. The coverage lasts a moderate amount of time but I like the cream concealer from Sephora better.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.