BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Shawnique W.
Washington, DC
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I use this concealer everyday either alone or with foundation. its a dip dot concealer so the applicator will not have a lot of product on the wand. But over all its great I normally use 15 as a highlight and 18 as a regular concealer/foundation. And its only 14 bucks you cant beat that
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
I bought this concealer at Sephora and was amazed on how affordable it was. Cons about this concealer is that it creases and after a couple of hours it starts wearing off. It does cover my dark under eye circles, but I wouldn't buy again.
Eno C.
Daly City, CA
I have this concealer in shade "15 Dulce". It's a lightweight concealer that I use just for my undereye area. It's a buildable light to medium coverage, perfect for everyday use. I don't have major undereye issues so this works for me but if you have bags or very dark circles, this may not work for you. Also, the wand is very small so one has to dip in multiple times to apply. I neither hate it nor love it, I bought it because I was curious. I don't think I'll repurchase because there are better and cheaper alternatives at the drugstore.
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone more...
This is a great concealer if you like a light to medium coverage. It is good for spot treating and under the eyes. However, I came to see that if you use this concealer alone and you have dark undereye circles it will leave a grey cast on olive skintones and darker. So usually I put this over the sephora corrector or a cream concealer.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
I love this formula. It's so luxurious, and feels fantastic on the skin. It covers nicely and brightens up for the perfect undereye highlight. I wish it was a normal applicator but I've gotten used to dotting now. Go out and get it now!
Sofia B.
Lancaster, CA
I give this a four out of five because price is great and quality is also the only reason it's not a 5/5 is because it did tend to crease when set! It's creamy and bendable. I would purchase this if my regular concealer was out of stock !
Briana W.
I like this concealer but I don't love it. I'm currently using this and it does good at covering small blemishes but if you haven't gotten your eyebrows done in a while and trying to cover a small few hairs this isn't really good for that
Alina M.
Norwalk, CT
This concealer does a pretty decent job and I would recommend going a shade lighter than your foundation/skin color. If applied properly, it is pretty long lasting and works both for the undereye area as well as any spots or pimples you may have.
Chardae' M.
Baltimore, MD
I love this concealer! It gives great coverage without feeling really heavy. And this tube last me a very long time. A little goes a long way. The wand makes it so easy to apply and I could put it where I want it. It blends so nicely with my sponge. Looks like my natural skin tone.
Taylor G.
Fontana, CA
I wanted to try a concealer for the summer months because I felt like wearing a full face of foundation was a bit much with the California heat. Everyday I would apply this concealer alone to my face and blend it out with my beauty blender. The shade I choose matched my skin perfectly which impressed me. The concealer was long lasting, I would put it on around 9 in the morning and by 6 that night it would still be flawless. I would be a little oily than usual but i can't blame that on the concealer completely it could have been the heat. This is my go to concealer!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.