BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
The sephora bright future is phenomenal. It reminds me of a high end concealar at a fraction of the cost! I am super excited for myself and my wallet. The coverage is brightening and long lasting. It has a creamy texture and blends beautifully! Definitely a repurchase
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
This concealer is perfect for you gals/guys with dry skin. It is soooo moisturizing because of its gel-like formula. I, however, have combo skin but feel very dry under my eyes. This also has medium coverage which I feel will look great for a no-makeup look. Pop this on where you need it most, add some mascara and a bit of eyebrow gel, and ur good to go!
Meghan E.
Chestertown, NY
This is a great concealer that lasts for a long time. It is inexpensive but does a great job matching my skin tone. I can compare it to Urban Decay's Naked concealer. It is easy to blend but I do worry that the brush may distribute bacteria causing breakouts.
Shawnique W.
Washington, DC
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I use this concealer everyday either alone or with foundation. its a dip dot concealer so the applicator will not have a lot of product on the wand. But over all its great I normally use 15 as a highlight and 18 as a regular concealer/foundation. And its only 14 bucks you cant beat that
Sabrina R.
this does a fine job concealing any blemishes on my face for the low price i paid for it. Ive tried better products though. I think this would be better for under eye because its not really long lasting so my blemishes are noticeable after a while.
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
Holy grail for the undereyes. If you're sporting winter collection totes on your face like me, this will be your new best friend. Their formula is the bee's knees. It's a gel, so it's not heavy on the most delicate part of your face. Not only does the product work perfectly, it comes in a variety of shades and it's affordable. Give this a try if you haven't already.
Sahaydi R.
Not a single person I have met that has not fallen in love with this concealer. They have a HUGE variety of shades and you can totally wear it as a simple spot conceal, natural Glam or a night out! I love that it's a gel and it is a personal must have for me. No matter how light or tan I or my clients are they ALWAYS have a shade for cheap!!!
Briana W.
I like this concealer but I don't love it. I'm currently using this and it does good at covering small blemishes but if you haven't gotten your eyebrows done in a while and trying to cover a small few hairs this isn't really good for that
Alina M.
Norwalk, CT
This concealer does a pretty decent job and I would recommend going a shade lighter than your foundation/skin color. If applied properly, it is pretty long lasting and works both for the undereye area as well as any spots or pimples you may have.
Chardae' M.
Baltimore, MD
I love this concealer! It gives great coverage without feeling really heavy. And this tube last me a very long time. A little goes a long way. The wand makes it so easy to apply and I could put it where I want it. It blends so nicely with my sponge. Looks like my natural skin tone.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.