BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
This stuff is really good and covers well. I love the product itself! However I do not like the packaging. I just think there is room for improvement. You only get product on the tip and so I just love the product and still use but hope for new packaging.
Alyssa J.
Monroe, MI
This is a really good affordable concealer. It's not the absolute best on the market but for its price it's pretty dang good. I use it under my eyes and it is pretty full coverage. It blends really well and it's long lasting if you use a setting powder!
Danielle E.
port jefferson station, ny
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
While this might work for some, it definitely doesn't work for me. I have extremely dry skin. Its dryer than the Sahara. This particular concealer just does not work well with dry skin, I feel like it made my face look flaky and dryer than it actually was. I would definitely not buy again but if you have normal to oily skin, I think you should try it out.
Nazneen S.
Olney, MD
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
It provides amazing coverage, but never forget to set it with a powder because it wears off pretty quick if you do forget to set it . Price wise it's ok nothing special but I can spend a little extra $$ and get the nars or benefit concealer . Apart from the coverage issue I enjoyed using it .
Lauren S.
Rochester, NY
My go to Concealer, I fell in love with it when my friend had me try it! No cons, everything about it is a pro! The only other concealer as amazing that I have used is UD, and still, I do believe this may be better! I recommend to all of my friends.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I have fair skin and this was a little too dark for me but I use this still for around my eyebrows and I enjoy it. I like the Round applicator. The consistency isn’t too thick but it’s very creamy. It’s easy to blend with a beauty blender and a brush equally. Not the longest lasting but it does the job. I wish there was more product in the tube though.
Kristen S.
I liked this concealer a lot but there was one problem with it. I didn't really like the brush. I felt like the brush bearly picked up any product and I had to keep putting my brush into it. I like it for highlighting my face since I really love that highlighted look. I would really recommend to others if you're looking for that extra highlighted look.
Stephanie M.
I love using this concealer! The consistency is light and cooling. It goes on without caking or thickening. It is very easy to blend and application is so simple. I highly recommend the Sephora Collection concealer to anyone looking for reasonable price.
Macy M.
Minneapolis , MN
At first I thought i liked the concealer, and now i don't really like it at all. You have to use it on extremely moisturized skin otherwise it looks dry and streaky. It also its as full coverage as I like to wear. Whenever i use this i have to use it with one or two other concealers to do the job an then set it all with a powder. Do NOT use this on dry skin!
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
Love this stuff! It works wonderfully no matter how much you use, and great with a beauty blender! The price is perfect, as you get what you pay for. It doesn't run off too easily, but can be sort of greasy feeling. I would definitely recommend this!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.