BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Victoria L.
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
This concealer is wonderful. It provides nice coverage and I appreciate the shade range. It is quite thick for a liquid concealer, so I tend to use it on spots and redness more than under my eyes, but I haven't used another concealer since purchasing this one.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
Comes in several colors to match your skin tone. It blends well and is creamy. Good for spot concealing as well as underneath the eye. I like to use a beauty blender with it. It's also not as expensive as the other brands but still is up to par with quality.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
for the price this is a very good concealer with a lot of different shades to choose from which can be a big factor. I like the gel consistency of the product and it is easy to blend, however it can settle into creases very easily if you do not use a primer.
Tiffany N.
Love this concealer! It covers really well. And the shade range is absolutely amazing! It stays on all day and doesn't crease under the eyes. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a great under eye concealer or someone looking for a good highlight or contour shade.
Lisa H.
French Camp, MS
It does have a light to medium coverage. I didn't have much money and just needed something rather than nothing. It matches my skin pretty well. If you are a beginner or just looking for a little coverage in places it is a pretty good choice but I would really prefer something with a lot more coverage. My purple circle under one of my eyes is really tough to cover.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
This stuff is great! It will crease though unless you blend with a damp sponge. I don't normally set with a powder after. I just apply the concealer, and then lightly tap/blend with a beauty blender. The applicator sponge is stiff and almost useless though. :(
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Works well and doesn't make your face look cake since it doesn't have much color i use it for under eyes and blemishes and it works great for both, satisfied so no pros or cons and the packaging is small and convenient but i would definitely buy it again
Chealsi Y.
Louisville, KY
I like this concealer because it corrects and conceals. I don't feel like I need a color corrector underneath. I wish it had more coverage, more of medium not full. I don't have any issues with it creasing or wearing off. For the price definitely worth it.
Stephanie L.
I use this as a base for my highlight. I got a shade up and I have to say it's very bright and vibrant. Blends into my skin well. Very breathable. I wish the applicator picked up more product on its way out but its really not a big deal. Overall a good cheap fix in a hurry!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
This stuff is really good and covers well. I love the product itself! However I do not like the packaging. I just think there is room for improvement. You only get product on the tip and so I just love the product and still use but hope for new packaging.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.