BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
I love this concealer! I love the easy applicator. I feel like it is very build-able for the perfect coverage. I use it best for under eye darkness. I thankfully don't have many blemishes but I am pretty sure it works well for them also. I recommend trying for yourself!
Erika S.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
I liked this concealer but didn't love it. First off, the applicator doesn't quite dispense enough product so you're forced to dip back into the tube frequently. Product itself is nice and lightweight but it didn't quite batch up to my Tarte Rainforest concealer nor the drugstore HD NYX Concealer i use on a daily basis.
Samia A.
Glen Oaks, NY
I use this concealer a lot. It's about $14 which is a really great price for a concealer that gives great coverage. The shade range is really nice especially for highlighting. It's hard for me to highlight my face because of how pale I am but this is one of the best concealers I've found that gives me buildable coverage without creasing and is able to really brighten my undereyes. I'd recommend this to anyone that's thinking to try it!
Alexandra D.
Dover , AR
I have this concealer in a shad a few darker than my skin tone and use it as a liquid contour. It's amazing. Blends out so well! East to use. Comfortable and light weight! And all at a great price. I'm thinking of buying one for my under eyes too. Definitely recommend.
Breanna R.
I love this concealer. It is my favorite right now. I use it under my eyes, cuspids bow, middle of chin, and down the center of my nose. I am in the shade custard. It's medium coverage, but you can build it. It's never too thick, or cakey. I set it, and it's still smooth, and even always.
Emily B.
Owings Mills, MD
For half the price of other higher end make up brands, the Sephora gel concealer does a great job at covering up blemishes and helping to brighten under the eyes. The gel formula is nice and wears comfortably on the skin. It's staying power could be worked on a bit.
kayla k.
Kenner, LA
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
Really didn't like this product. The applicator will only let you dot instead of slide the product. The product itself isn't very long lasting and creases like crazy. Maybe if you have dryer skin it would work better but for my oily t-zone it just isn't idea for me. It does have a great color range with 20 shades.
Olga G.
I use this on a daily basis. This concealer, though affordable, really works well for me and matches my skin perfectly. I use shade 02- Meringue. It covers blemishes well and doesn't cake on. I use it on my cheeks only, so can't say how it works for under eye area.
Alli B.
Galva, KS
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
Love this product! Makes under my eyes so bright. It's so easy to apply. I use my finger to blend it into my foundation. This was my first time using this product and I love it. It lasts all day long. I would definitely buy this again. Love love love it so much!
Anna C.
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone, 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone, 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone, 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
 I love the Sephora collection beauty cosmetics line. This concealer goes on very creamy and hydrating and does not cake. As long as you set this up with a good translucent powder you should have no problem with this concealer during make up application. You get quite a bit of product for the price also. I would highly recommend this concealer to anyone wanting to brighten their under eyes and I will consider purchasing this again most definitely.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.