BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Esther C.
Edinburg, TX
I truly believe that the sephora color correctors are slept on. Everyone reaches for UD concealer while they are nice you can totally get the same coverage cheaper with these. I've used my green concealer in it's entirely and I have really bad redness and it covered it really well. My only complaint is that it could have more coverage to it. Will be repurchasing along with the lavender.
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
I really love this concealer! It is super brightening as the name suggests it wears a long time my only complaint and the reason im giving 4 stars is the applicator, you have to dip into it so many times to get enough to cover your under eyes. Other that that its beautiful. I do recommend.
Amber N.
Philadelphia , PA
I like this concealer a lot. This was one of my first concealers from sephora. For the price I spend it's amazing. Blends well it doesn't crease for me, good coverage and I think that if people wanna try something before they spend more for the other concealers they should try this out. It's good
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
This concealer is currently part of my everyday routine. I am a fan of it, it has light coverage and really more so focuses on the brightening aspect. I am not one to need high coverage and personally think it's a good amount. The yellow undertones really help to brighten any under eye. It's good if you want a high end concealer on a budget.
Ashley D.
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
LOVE THIS!

I suffer from extremely bad dark circles due to genetics and I use this in combination with a drugstore concealer. It works WONDERS! It smells pretty good too. I use this to conceal dark circles and to sharpen up my contour. I can't state enough how much I love this concealer.
Kristin C.
Rmv, CA
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I normally don't like buying Sephora branded products because most are made in China where there are lower health standards. HOWEVER, this serum concealer is comparable to Nars radiant creamy and Urban Decay naked skin, but half the price. It's really great, hasn't caused and weird breakouts or skin reactions and looks really beautiful. Definitely worth a try!! AND this product is made in the USA so YAY!!!
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
This Bright Future Gel Concealer is fantastic! I splurged on Sephora's foundation and picked up a tube of this to go with it as well and I have used it all up pretty quickly. It stays put for a long time and has a fantastic coverage, specifically for stubborn under eye circles. I plan on buying a replacement tube soon I love it so much- it really does help make my face look better and brighter when I use it!
Jennell M.
Antioch , TN
Love love love this concealer.  It's obviously made to be a less expensive alternative to Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.  And it's a good one. This doesn't crease nor does it feel like I have a mask on my face.  It's not too dry for the under eyes nor too oily for my oily gals.  Plus the have a very large color range.  I'm usually the darkest in most lines and they have several shades darker than mine.  Definitely worth giving a try.
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
I don't mind putting the dots on with the applicator but it don't cover my tiny dark spots under my eyes. I used two coats and still shows through. Maybe I just should stop using my 8x magnification mirror. Other than that info love the product but so much out there I won't buy again.
LaTanya S.
If you don't have this in your collection your are missing out. This hide everything you don't want anyone to see. It will hide all of the under eye darkness and dark spots that you have. They have a great range of colors I would definitely buy again. It long lasting and fast drying. Once it set it will not move.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.