BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Maria G.
Ellsworth AFB, SD
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This is a really good concealer. I love how this looks on my skin, it gives me a nice fresh look under my under eyes & doesn't look too cakey on me, this is also good for covering up imperfections, I also use this concealer to highlight my face when I contour & it does a good job. I am 18 years old & my mom is in her 40's & both of us have used this concealer & it is very flattering on us. It's also not expensive for being in Sephora.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really like this concealer! I got it in the shade Custard and it's perfect! It doesn't dry my skin out or crease. I use this with my Pur Hydra Gel Lift and a salmon color corrector and they work beautifully together! I don't mind the applicator, I just dot wherever I need coverage. I will be repurchasing this!
Rute N.
Perfect coverage, super creamy and does not get too loaded, covers well the imperfections like dark circles for example, and still carry inside the bag to anywhere. Super recommend it.
Emma W.
Castle Rock, CO
I absolutly love this concealer. It always hides all of the darkness under my eye. It also is creamy and blends out super smooth. This product was also very cheap.
Faye Lorraine S.
Nutley, NJ
I would say this is an average concealer. Definitely not full coverage, more on the sheer coverage. Great for doing a no makeup look. It's more natural. It dries up right away so you need to blend quickly. No problem with flash back but that depends with powder you set it with. No oxidation, no problem creasing since it's on the lighter side. More on the liquid side, the downside is that the dopha applicator only applies a little at a time.
Kymberly W.
San Antonio, TX
Prior to discovering the Sephora Bright Future Gel Concealer, I used one of those combination concealer/foundation powders. The Sephora Gel Concealer is a far superior. The wand in this concealer is the perfect size for under eye application. It's also not too absorbent so you don't end accidentally apply an abundance of product. The actual concealer is light and has all day stay power. It's a great product.
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
Sephora Gel serum concealer is a great product, firstly because it helped to stop my same spot pimples from reoccurring! Purchase is definitely worth the price. A great light weight concealer, small and compact. Good for people that worry about acne or oily makeup, which it is not. The sales associate at the store was very helpful as well. It all started when I realized the concealer i was using to cover pimples, or recovering pimples was all wrong! I will be going back to get another in the future :)
Myschel B.
Buffalo, NY
I love this concealer. I recommend this to all my clients that are on a budget. It cover blemishes smoothly. The gel serum like formula makes it perfect for the under eye area and completely heavy duty enough to spot conceal on the face. This concealer is very comparable to NARS radiant creamy concealer at half the cost and a larger color range.
Jade B.
Odum, GA
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
I have the pink correcting concealer in this formula. I purchased it because my sephora was out of my usual naked skin correcting concealer and the girl working there said this was similar. If is not. The applicator is awful and barely deposits any product on the skin and it is too sheer to conceal anything.
Angelica C.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
For the price this is a great concealer. There's a good variety of shades and it has very good coverage. My only complaint is that it can crease quickly. As long as you set it, it is an amazing product for much cheaper than other concealers that would perform around the same way. It also blends very easily.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.