BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Ronalda S.
Washington, DC
Love! This provides the coverage I need under my eye area & in the areas I like to highlight.

Cons: definitely not enough in the tube & I felt cheated. Lol also, more color options for women of color with lighter skin would be nice. It's hard to find a shade that compliments my yellow/olive undertones.

Pros: it holds up just as good as some of the more expensive brands.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
Holy cats!!! Sephora's brand has really been a bit of miss with me, but someone recommended this to me last week while I was talking about how hard it has been finding a concealer that I love. This has amazing coverage, not just under eyes but also with blemishes. It's the only thing I've tried so far that has really given me the coverage I need for both, and it lasted me all day.
Islam A.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
Love these concealers for highlighting and contouring! It comes in a tube and an applicator that makes it super easy to control where the product is going and you get precision that way too! I'm of a medium/light skin tone with normal to oily skin, and this product lasts for me (make sure you set the under eye area with translucent powder!) Would definitely recommend this product.
Vine C.
This is my Holy Grail concealer. I stumbled upon it randomly when I was browsing through Sephora and decided to get it since I was in need of a new concealer and it was nice to my wallet. This concealer has a great formula that covers my blemishes wonderfully. It has surpassed my MUFE concealer palette, which, says a lot because that palette is great.
Jasmine F.
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
Great product and an amazing price point. I love using this concealer now that I found how to use it properly. The wand is made to obtain a little product and to dot it on the areas you need, some complain unable to get product. But once you know how to use the wand you will be amazed at the coverage and how it doesn't settle or crease
cheyenne M.
This is an okay concealer. It does pretty much nothing as far as coverage or helping with dark circles. I prefer to use it to highlight with and even then, i get subtle results. It dies brighten over time because of added enzymes to the formula, which is a plus. I just wish it were a little extra in the way of coverage.
Tamara O.
I love using this product in order to hide my dark circles! It's pros is that it helps to cover up the cons are that it looks kinda cakey. But it's long lasting and I only use a little bit in order to not get the cakey look. When using this product it's best advised to use a small brush to evenly spread around your dark circles!
Rae R.
Mesa, AZ
I am a big fan of Sephora line engeneral but I like this gel because I can use it literally anywhere. It is perfect but sometimes its hard to blend without a blender ball.
Rute N.
Perfect coverage, super creamy and does not get too loaded, covers well the imperfections like dark circles for example, and still carry inside the bag to anywhere. Super recommend it.
Emma W.
Castle Rock, CO
I absolutly love this concealer. It always hides all of the darkness under my eye. It also is creamy and blends out super smooth. This product was also very cheap.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.