SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Concealer
This highly-pigmented, lightweight concealer provides buildable coverage and color without adding texture to your skin or settling into fine lines. Infused with pineapple ceramides, the gel-serum formula brightens and improves skin texture as it covers, making it ideal for the undereye area. The unique applicator ensures the perfect amount of product—just dip, dot, and blend.see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- " [product:sephora-collection-bright-future-gel-concealer] is best for under eye ... it takes small consistency and blends very well.. good for my dark circles.. package is also good and blending brush to.. just dip dot and blend 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 best concealer ... it’s best .. 👏🏻 [product:sephora-collection-bright-future-gel-concealer] " in 246 reviews
- "my fave affordable concealer. amazing coverage, minimal creasing when set with powder. it makes my dark circles disappear. feels light weight, and blends beautiful. the shade range is great!" in 164 reviews
- "i love these concealers! the colour range is amazing, and they are great for highlighting underneath your eyes. they give a buildable coverage and don't crease at all if set properly with powder. i would definitely buy this again. it's a staple in my kit. " in 100 reviews
- Great color selection!
- Easy to blend
- Comparatively (in Sephora) affordable
- Very little coverage
- Makes undereyes and any dry or flaking patches look scaly and leathery
- Strange scent...I'm not sensitive to smells at all, but there is a faint sweet smell to this that really bothers me, more than any other makeup scents I've experienced.
- Even the slightest bit of powder on top makes the leathery-ness look even worse.
I have tried applying this with sponges, my fingers, brushes; with and without undereye primer; with and without powder; and it never has worked well for me. Aside from the color range, I would not recommend this.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos