Add a Photo

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer 14 Toffee 0.14 oz

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer 15 Dulce De Leche 0.14 oz

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer 16 Pot De Creme 0.14 oz

$14.00

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer 17 Chocolate souffle 0.14 oz

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer 19 Truffle 0.14 oz

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer 12.5 Prailine 0.14 oz

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer 21 Haute Cocoa 0.14 oz

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer 13.5 Ginger Snap 0.14 oz

$14.00

This highly-pigmented, lightweight concealer provides buildable coverage and color without adding texture to your skin or settling into fine lines. Infused with pineapple ceramides, the gel-serum formula brightens and improves skin texture as it covers, making it ideal for the undereye area. The unique applicator ensures the perfect amount of product—just dip, dot, and blend.

Photos (44)
Britta D.
Britta D.
Minneapolis

Overall: The Bright Future Gel Concealer is my holy grail blemish concealer and one that I easily reach for to cover under the eyes as well. It's affordable and covers everything I can throw at it - blemishes, hyperpigmentation, sleepless nights and hereditary dark circles. This doesn't even crease under my eyes, and there are very few concealer that don't! I recommend this to all of my friends and fellow makeup nerds when the topic comes up (and even sometimes when it doesn't), and it takes a lot for a product to make me that excited.

Texture: gel, to me, implies that it's translucent, but this is absolutely opaque. Gel does a good job describing how "wet" the concealer is, though. It's almost mousey in the way it applies and covers. I do set this with translucent setting powder to lock it in place, and it will stay all day.

Packaging: it has a pretty standard doe-foot wand in the tube, and I've found that the product lasts quite a while for me, so I dot it onto the back of my hand to keep the wand more sanitary and then apply with my finger. The wand itself is rather flexible, so it allows you to scrape the sides of the tube and get out the majority of the product (unlike some similiarly packaged concealers).

Shade range: I can only speak to the side I know, which is the palest of the pale. I use shade 01 under the eyes and shade 02 to spot conceal. I do feel like they could have a shade lighter than 01 since I, although very light, know I'm not the palest person out there and would love some flexibility.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Aurora

Gel concealer.. anti-creasing.. it was everything I thought i wanted in a concealer, except it doesn't cover my dark circles. This is a light coverage concealer. I bought this after reading reviews that it replaced people's NARS creamy concealer and I was sold! My makeup routine usually consists of putting on concealer under my eyes and around my nose and mouth, and set it with powder, contour, blush, eyebrows, and eyemakeup. However, I was greatly disappointed with this concealer when I used it that way because it didn't cover up blemishes, dark circles or freckles! it basically did nothing for me except make my dark circles look slightly less noticeable (at least it didn't enhance them like some concealers!)

When I use this concealer in conjunction with foundation-- I actually love it more than I did. It looks flawless under foundation and because it doesn't crease, I don't have to set my foundation. On days that I am well rested and my dark circles are not as bad, I give this concealer 5 stars. The problem is, on every other day when I do have dark circles to conceal, this concealer was not enough. I wish they made this with more coverage! But for now, I don't love it and don't hate it.
Cleo H.
Cleo H.

When I swatched them, I got the colours that I did to use one as a under eye highlighter and the other for spot correcting. But you know? I swatched them on my arm, and came home to the one that I intended to use as a under eye highlighter being the perfect shade for my skin, so I’m using that as a spot corrector instead and I’ll used 16 in the summer.

They have a really weird doe foot wand, and you have to stick it back into the tube about a million times to get enough product out. Glad to say though that this is just about the only complaint that I have, but the wand is good for controlled precise application and will work great for anyone who isn’t a frikkin elephant like myself who just slaps stuff on and works with it. I did use 15 at the tail end of summer under the eyes, and although the brightening aspect wasn’t enormous, it did cover most of my dark circles and it spot corrects great.

As for how it works, it does an excellent job actually of correcting both my under eyes and around my mouth which is where I need it the most. Swatches below.
irene p.
irene p.

Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer is a gel-serum that features what Sephora calls “brightening properties” as well as a formula that contains 21% pigment. Apparently it promotes brightness plus it promises not settle into finer lines.

I’ve heard people compare this to NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer which I’m not a fan of because although the formula is incredible I feel like it lacks pigment and sheers out as you blend. Sephora’s formula is all kinds of different in my opinion and not a dupe at all of NARS formulation. Serum concealers had a little bit of a trend going on earlier this year with Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer being one of the first formulas like this that popped up.

If you’re looking for something creamy and hydrating with a serum-like consistency and fairly good coverage (NOT great but good) I’d go with Bare Mineral Bare Skin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer! It’s not as cheap as Sephora’s formula but I personally think the formula is a lot nicer.
Kennedy T.
Kennedy T.

Definitely not worth it! I have genetically dark circles, and I normally have to have a pretty good concealer. Its around 15 bucks at Sephora. The moment I first applies the concealer I was instantly disappointed with the product I had bought. It also does not last very long either. In only a few hours, the product starts fading and it creases instantly. The only reason I gave this a star was because for the first part I had to give it a minimum by default, but the only positive thing about it was that it came in many colors...but that's the only positive thing I had about it. It may work for other people but not at all, not even one bit for me. I have bought drugstore concealer and a good majority of them were sooo much better than this one. I will NEVER repurchase this product ever again. I would never recommend this to people with dark circles. I recommend Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser, It is specifically for dark circles and aging.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Lutz, FL

At $14, this is the cheapest concealer at Sephora, and I guess I'd say I got what I paid for. I swatched it in my local Sephora and purchased shade 10 Eclair ("medium neutral with yellow undertone" according to Sephora's site). t's definitely an improvement compared to the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer that everyone except me seems to love. The Sephora concealer has a very thin, liquid consistency that does not match its name, but it layers nicely. It covered blemishes without aggravating them (most notably, a really disgusting allergic reaction that made me want to hide my face with a bag). I tried it under my eyes, too, but and wasn't creamy enough to satisfy. The biggest downfall of this concealer -- and the reason I will not repurchase it -- is the oxidation. Minutes after applying, it turns noticeably orange. The orange subsides once I add foundation, but that means I can't use on minimal-makeup days, which is a huge bummer.
Adrilyn G.
Adrilyn G.

I absolutely adore this concealer. I think it works just as well, if not better then other more expensive concealers. It last a very long time, and you don't need to use that much. I love how it applies, the application process is so so easy. There's so many different shades so there's a perfect one for everyone. They have color correcting shades as well, I've used shade nine, Sablè, for almost two years. It's a defiant staple for me, highly recommend this product!

Update : I've figured out why this is so cheap, it's half the price of other concealers because it has half the product. So if you buy two you've paid $28, when you could've bought an even higher end concealer for the same price with the same amount of product. I still think it works really well but I prefer my Born This Way concealer now.
Mckenna R.
Mckenna R.
Meadville, PA

I love top brand makeup, but can't always afford it. Sephora makeup prices are always manageable so I decided to move away from the Still under eye brightener and try out this one. Since I am in college, I cannot afford to spend too much money on my makeup! My first impressions were it blended well with my skin and was a good product. However, the pigmentation was not strong enough and did not cover the dark circles under my eyes. I also found that when my skin was dry, it was cracked and drawing attention to the dryness, rather than helping it. Lastly, the brush does not apply the product very well and was not gentle on the under eye area. All in all, it would be worth it to spend a little extra cash on the Stilla or Makeup Forever under eye concealers to get a product that works well!
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA

This concealer is called a "gel" but has more of a cream texture to me, which I actually quiet like. The texture looks a lot more natural than others. It also has a good, medium coverage. I can spread it out thin over red patches (like on my chin), concealer pimples, and cover my dark circles. There is some minor creasing, but a bit of powder fixes the problem for me. You have to be careful not to overpowder, though, as this concealer doesn't react well to that.

This concealer is buildable to an extent. It works best in thin layers.

My only qualm is the packaging. The stopper in the tube removes way too much proudct, and you have to keep going back to get more product. It takes a bit of getting used to, but I will probably remove the stopper once I use enough of the product up.
Terry D.
Terry D.
Tallahassee, FL

Sephora's Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer is one of my favorite concealers. As a gel it is light on my face, but pigmented. Shade 15, Dulce De Leche is one shade lighter then my skin tone. So it gives a very natural look when I apply it to my under eye and the middle of my face. I also have it in the shade 14 for when I want a brighter highlight. The fact that it is a serum also appeals to me. At the age of 52, soon to be 53, I'm all about serums and products that address the health of my maturing skin. I have purchased this product three times. When I have a really beautiful foundation, sometimes I don't want to cover it with a thick concealer. And Sephora Bright Future does the job, but with a light and naturalness that I like.

Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX

Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.

I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Layla R.
Layla R.

Oh my god I want this so bad😭😭 my sister said its not that good, but I want to try it out for myself
Danisha Z.