BY SEPHORA #24 in Concealer

This highly-pigmented, lightweight concealer provides buildable coverage and color without adding texture to your skin or settling into fine lines. Infused with pineapple ceramides, the gel-serum formula brightens and improves skin texture as it covers, making it ideal for the undereye area. The unique applicator ensures the perfect amount of product—just dip, dot, and blend.

• How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • How does this apply ?1 Answers
  • tarte Kissing Squad Lip Sculptor Quad I love this lipgloss, cute ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer M.
Aurora
Gel concealer.. anti-creasing.. it was everything I thought i wanted in a concealer, except it doesn't cover my dark circles. This is a light coverage concealer. I bought this after reading reviews that it replaced people's NARS creamy concealer and I was sold! My makeup routine usually consists of putting on concealer under my eyes and around my nose and mouth, and set it with powder, contour, blush, eyebrows, and eyemakeup. However, I was greatly disappointed with this concealer when I used it that way because it didn't cover up blemishes, dark circles or freckles! it basically did nothing for me except make my dark circles look slightly less noticeable (at least it didn't enhance them like some concealers!)

When I use this concealer in conjunction with foundation-- I actually love it more than I did. It looks flawless under foundation and because it doesn't crease, I don't have to set my foundation. On days that I am well rested and my dark circles are not as bad, I give this concealer 5 stars. The problem is, on every other day when I do have dark circles to conceal, this concealer was not enough. I wish they made this with more coverage! But for now, I don't love it and don't hate it.
Dana D.
Lutz, FL
Review for: 03 Fondant
At $14, this is the cheapest concealer at Sephora, and I guess I'd say I got what I paid for. I swatched it in my local Sephora and purchased shade 10 Eclair ("medium neutral with yellow undertone" according to Sephora's site). t's definitely an improvement compared to the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer that everyone except me seems to love. The Sephora concealer has a very thin, liquid consistency that does not match its name, but it layers nicely. It covered blemishes without aggravating them (most notably, a really disgusting allergic reaction that made me want to hide my face with a bag). I tried it under my eyes, too, but and wasn't creamy enough to satisfy. The biggest downfall of this concealer -- and the reason I will not repurchase it -- is the oxidation. Minutes after applying, it turns noticeably orange. The orange subsides once I add foundation, but that means I can't use on minimal-makeup days, which is a huge bummer.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This concealer is called a "gel" but has more of a cream texture to me, which I actually quiet like. The texture looks a lot more natural than others. It also has a good, medium coverage. I can spread it out thin over red patches (like on my chin), concealer pimples, and cover my dark circles. There is some minor creasing, but a bit of powder fixes the problem for me. You have to be careful not to overpowder, though, as this concealer doesn't react well to that.

This concealer is buildable to an extent. It works best in thin layers.

My only qualm is the packaging. The stopper in the tube removes way too much proudct, and you have to keep going back to get more product. It takes a bit of getting used to, but I will probably remove the stopper once I use enough of the product up.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Review for: 02 Meringue
This is a really great product by Sephora! Usually the Sephora brand is very hit or miss. I purchased mine in meringue because it's got a pink undertone so it counters blueness under my eyes nicely. On lighter makeup days I wear this on its own to conceal and highlight. When I'm doing a fuller face I will start by color correcting with this, specifically in the inner hollows of the eyes and then concealing with another more neutral concealer. This stuff is nice and liquidy-I prefer that to thick concealers. I'm not crazy about the non-conventional round applicator because you have to dot it onto your face, but it's grown on me! I think it's kind of a fun change from normal doe foot applicators.
Ariana D.
Needham Heights, MA
I absolutely love this concealer. It is easy to blend and does a great job at brightening the undereyes. I give it four stars because i don't feel as though it has enough coverage to cover a blemish, and the applicator is annoying seeing as though it only disperses product on the top (however, I think the brand changed the applicator to a regular doe-foot applicator since I purchased it). The concealer is also very easy to blend and comes in a great variety of shades. Sephora collection even offers this concealer in color correcting shades (I have two of them) and those are excellent as well.
Tiffany W.
Los Angeles, CA
I typically use concealer to conceal my blemishes and this concealer does a pretty decent job for me. I have very dry skin, so this concealer often looks cakey on me when I don't properly prepare my skin. However, when I do make sure my skin is well and hydrated, the coverage is amazing! It feels very light on the skin and easily blends in. I can imagine if you use concealer under your eyes, it would blend in very nicely.

I'm giving it 4/5 stars because it DOES have the potential to look dry and caked but if you moisturizer well or have normal or oily skin, the concealer looks fantastic.
Cailee M.
Cincinnati, OH
Buttercream was my perfect shade. I just finished my first tube, and I'm still waffling over whether or not I want to repurchase. It was pretty easy to blend on well moisturized skin, and it has very good coverage for minor skin issues I was having. It never looks dry or crepey underneath my eyes, and it does set and doesn't move for as long as I am wearing it. Overall, this has fantastic staying power (though not such great staying power underneath the eyes, but it stayed put and did NOT budge when applied to other areas of my face where I would spot conceal). Good stuff, indeed!
Taylor G.
Fontana, CA
I wanted to try a concealer for the summer months because I felt like wearing a full face of foundation was a bit much with the California heat. Everyday I would apply this concealer alone to my face and blend it out with my beauty blender. The shade I choose matched my skin perfectly which impressed me. The concealer was long lasting, I would put it on around 9 in the morning and by 6 that night it would still be flawless. I would be a little oily than usual but i can't blame that on the concealer completely it could have been the heat. This is my go to concealer!
Tess R.
One of the absolute best concealer I have ever used!! I have a love/hate relationship with concealer, I truly do. It takes something real special for me to like it. Sephora Bright Future Gel Concealer definitely gets a BIG WIN!! Most times when I apply a concealer to my undereye area it just looks well, like makeup. That is not the case with this concealer! The Bright Future Gel Concealer gives me the coverage I want and brightens the area while leaving the skin looking like skin!!! I can even wear it with no other makeup at all without anyone being the wiser.
Stephanie H.
Review for: 05 Parfait
This is a good concealer. It provides good coverage without caking or settling into fine lines. It's blendable and fairly comparable to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. The packaging is not the greatest, however. The wand only dispenses product on the tip, therefore, you can't spread the product very well using the wand. You really have to dab it on but other than that, this is a good concealer and it's much cheaper than the Nars or Urban Decay Naked Skin concealers.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Danisha Z.