SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Concealer uploaded by Erica J.SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Concealer uploaded by Trinity H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Concealer uploaded by Grace B.See all 57 photos
26 colors available

BY SEPHORA #16 in Concealer

This highly-pigmented, lightweight concealer provides buildable coverage and color without adding texture to your skin or settling into fine lines. Infused with pineapple ceramides, the gel-serum formula brightens and improves skin texture as it covers, making it ideal for the undereye area. The unique applicator ensures the perfect amount of product—just dip, dot, and blend.

• How do you think the product itself?I really love this concealer, ... 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this concealer...If you don't need foundation, ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are the...This is the same exact conceal... 2 Answers
Reviews (2022)
Photos (57)
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Aurora
Gel concealer.. anti-creasing.. it was everything I thought i wanted in a concealer, except it doesn't cover my dark circles. This is a light coverage concealer. I bought this after reading reviews that it replaced people's NARS creamy concealer and I was sold! My makeup routine usually consists of putting on concealer under my eyes and around my nose and mouth, and set it with powder, contour, blush, eyebrows, and eyemakeup. However, I was greatly disappointed with this concealer when I used it that way because it didn't cover up blemishes, dark circles or freckles! it basically did nothing for me except make my dark circles look slightly less noticeable (at least it didn't enhance them like some concealers!)

When I use this concealer in conjunction with foundation-- I actually love it more than I did. It looks flawless under foundation and because it doesn't crease, I don't have to set my foundation. On days that I am well rested and my dark circles are not as bad, I give this concealer 5 stars. The problem is, on every other day when I do have dark circles to conceal, this concealer was not enough. I wish they made this with more coverage! But for now, I don't love it and don't hate it.
Cleo H.
Cleo H.
When I swatched them, I got the colours that I did to use one as a under eye highlighter and the other for spot correcting. But you know? I swatched them on my arm, and came home to the one that I intended to use as a under eye highlighter being the perfect shade for my skin, so I’m using that as a spot corrector instead and I’ll used 16 in the summer.

They have a really weird doe foot wand, and you have to stick it back into the tube about a million times to get enough product out. Glad to say though that this is just about the only complaint that I have, but the wand is good for controlled precise application and will work great for anyone who isn’t a frikkin elephant like myself who just slaps stuff on and works with it. I did use 15 at the tail end of summer under the eyes, and although the brightening aspect wasn’t enormous, it did cover most of my dark circles and it spot corrects great.

As for how it works, it does an excellent job actually of correcting both my under eyes and around my mouth which is where I need it the most. Swatches below.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Lutz, FL
May 5, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: 03 Fondant
At $14, this is the cheapest concealer at Sephora, and I guess I'd say I got what I paid for. I swatched it in my local Sephora and purchased shade 10 Eclair ("medium neutral with yellow undertone" according to Sephora's site). t's definitely an improvement compared to the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer that everyone except me seems to love. The Sephora concealer has a very thin, liquid consistency that does not match its name, but it layers nicely. It covered blemishes without aggravating them (most notably, a really disgusting allergic reaction that made me want to hide my face with a bag). I tried it under my eyes, too, but and wasn't creamy enough to satisfy. The biggest downfall of this concealer -- and the reason I will not repurchase it -- is the oxidation. Minutes after applying, it turns noticeably orange. The orange subsides once I add foundation, but that means I can't use on minimal-makeup days, which is a huge bummer.
Adrilyn G.
Adrilyn G.
I absolutely adore this concealer. I think it works just as well, if not better then other more expensive concealers. It last a very long time, and you don't need to use that much. I love how it applies, the application process is so so easy. There's so many different shades so there's a perfect one for everyone. They have color correcting shades as well, I've used shade nine, Sablè, for almost two years. It's a defiant staple for me, highly recommend this product!

Update : I've figured out why this is so cheap, it's half the price of other concealers because it has half the product. So if you buy two you've paid $28, when you could've bought an even higher end concealer for the same price with the same amount of product. I still think it works really well but I prefer my Born This Way concealer now.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This concealer is called a "gel" but has more of a cream texture to me, which I actually quiet like. The texture looks a lot more natural than others. It also has a good, medium coverage. I can spread it out thin over red patches (like on my chin), concealer pimples, and cover my dark circles. There is some minor creasing, but a bit of powder fixes the problem for me. You have to be careful not to overpowder, though, as this concealer doesn't react well to that.

This concealer is buildable to an extent. It works best in thin layers.

My only qualm is the packaging. The stopper in the tube removes way too much proudct, and you have to keep going back to get more product. It takes a bit of getting used to, but I will probably remove the stopper once I use enough of the product up.
Terry D.
Terry D.
Tallahassee, FL
March 29, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: 15 Dulce De Leche
Sephora's Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer is one of my favorite concealers. As a gel it is light on my face, but pigmented. Shade 15, Dulce De Leche is one shade lighter then my skin tone. So it gives a very natural look when I apply it to my under eye and the middle of my face. I also have it in the shade 14 for when I want a brighter highlight. The fact that it is a serum also appeals to me. At the age of 52, soon to be 53, I'm all about serums and products that address the health of my maturing skin. I have purchased this product three times. When I have a really beautiful foundation, sometimes I don't want to cover it with a thick concealer. And Sephora Bright Future does the job, but with a light and naturalness that I like.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
May 31, 2016, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: 02 Meringue
This is a really great product by Sephora! Usually the Sephora brand is very hit or miss. I purchased mine in meringue because it's got a pink undertone so it counters blueness under my eyes nicely. On lighter makeup days I wear this on its own to conceal and highlight. When I'm doing a fuller face I will start by color correcting with this, specifically in the inner hollows of the eyes and then concealing with another more neutral concealer. This stuff is nice and liquidy-I prefer that to thick concealers. I'm not crazy about the non-conventional round applicator because you have to dot it onto your face, but it's grown on me! I think it's kind of a fun change from normal doe foot applicators.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Neenah, WI
March 1, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: 03 Fondant
This was decently priced for what you get but I probably won't purchase it again. When used on its own, it didn't cover my circles (which, for the record, aren't bad at all, just minor discoloration) and I feel like it actually accentuated them, but that's more of a color issue than a product issue. I ended up mixing this with a concealer from a different brand that matched my skin and actually corrected the discoloration and then used this concealer to highlight various parts of my face. The biggest issues I have, though, are that it hardly dispenses any product and yet somehow I went through this twice as fast as the concealer I mix it with (and yes they have the same amount in the package).
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Gill, MA
I use the green color corrector in this line, and I would say it works moderately well. The product is extremely thin, so you won't get instantly uniform skin rightaway. This gel is more like a "veil" over the area with redness to cancel the overall appearance out, and the actual concealing part depends on your concealer. If you have redness on large areas, I can imagine this working well. However, I use this for concentrated areas of redness, like around my nose, and it doesn't give as much coverage as I'd like. The good thing is that the texture of this is very lightweight; it barely feels like anything. No hassle layering anything over this as it feels like thin air.
Rae V.
Rae V.
Feb. 4, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: 03 Fondant
I really like this concealer! I picked two of these up, in the shades Tatin and Custard. Tatin is just a shade lighter than my skin and I decided to pick up Custard when I wanted to really brighten up my under eye area. It's a very lightweight concealer and has pretty medium coverage. If you're looking to cover up dark circles, I don't think it'll do that for you so I would probably go for something else or layer something else underneath. The coverage is just not there for dark circles. Luckily I don't deal with dark under eye circles so this works great for me. Only four stars because the stopper really makes it hard to get a decent amount of product on the wand.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Valeria O.
Valeria O.
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased this product because so many people said it was great but I apply it and it looks cakey . What can I do ?
Layla R.
Layla R.
Oh my god I want this so bad😭😭 my sister said its not that good, but I want to try it out for myself