BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Jessica D.
Love this color corrector it really helps with blending in redness. I use it all the time before I put on my foundation. I already had to buy another bottle.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
A while back I went through a stage where I was really self-conscious of my darker under eyes and I was on the hunt for the perfect concealer and color corrector! I tried the cream forms of color correctors and I just didn’t like how my concealer looked once I applied it on top, so I purchased this color corrector thinking it would be like a pre liquid concealer! That’s exactly how I used it and it worked like a charm!! I like that this product has a doe foot applicator for easy/fast application, and I personally just tap the product into my skin very lightly using my ring finger! Definitely tap this product in, don’t rub it or try to blend it with a brush or something because you won’t get the result you want. Also allow a little time for it to dry before applying concealer and also tap in the concealer don’t rub or swipe because it will disturb the color corrector! I hope this helps! (Now that I have found some amazing concealers, I don’t use this product unless my eyes are extremely dark for some reason. My main concealers do a great job at covering my darkness, therefore I don’t always need a color corrector anymore.)
Hannan T.
My favorite corrector. I have a lot of darkness around my mouth and all i need to do with the orange corrector is apply it and blend it in! No need for concealer because it blends into my skin color soooo well. The reason i like this color corrector over others is because its cheaper, has a lil more product & i loooove how it applies and is so easy to blend (other oranges blend into my skin too but not as easy as this one). Only con i can see is that since i do have a lot of darkness it is a lil liquidy so i do have to put a little more product but it has lasted me months so its good enough for me!
The first picture is me without color corrector and the second is with it on (&no concealer).
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Other more...
Amazing!! Great product I bought so many of these lol I recommend makes your face even better , not gunna lie but I but this concealer all up on my face Lolol covers everything I recommend ❤️ not expensive either and it does last long girls y’all need to buy! ASAP 💯 I don’t be lying lol 😂
Si C.
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
i asked the chick at sephora to suggest a good correct and she said this. i told her i didn’t think the color was dark enough but she insisted. she lied 🙄.
Julie S.
Ames, IA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Easy to put on! Packaging was cute! Bought today at Sephora for $16 it is small but had full coverage and was smooth! Took redness and acne marks away! Smelled like lip gloss! Love it works well I do recommend! #buy #try #love #sephora #review #happy #bought
Shelly I.
Inglewood , CA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This corrector is ok for small spots but not so much for big areas. For example my whole t zone area is red and this made my whole face turn like blue-ish green.. but I’ve noticed when I use it in small places it’s ok. It’s also not very pigmented.S EPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Other more...
I used the medium color corrector on my dark skin. It was such a cute, compact and easy to apply product that worked effectively on my dark spots. It was a medium/full coverage that I highly recommend to anyone for daily usage.
Kat B.
Color I have is bright future. This blends out beautifully and covers my dark circlesSEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
Samantha F.
Huntsville, AL
I have the green concealer and i use it for my eczema on my cheeks and it covers it so well. A couple dots and you can't even tell it's there, covers completely! It's my got to redness concealer. I will definitely purchase again and again
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back