BY SEPHORA #4 in Color Corrector

A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator. Ideal for the under eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple ceramide helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions) see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jessica D.
Love this color corrector it really helps with blending in redness. I use it all the time before I put on my foundation. I already had to buy another bottle.
Hannan T.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 06 Orange/Deep 0.14 oz more...
My favorite corrector. I have a lot of darkness around my mouth and all i need to do with the orange corrector is apply it and blend it in! No need for concealer because it blends into my skin color soooo well. The reason i like this color corrector over others is because its cheaper, has a lil more product & i loooove how it applies and is so easy to blend (other oranges blend into my skin too but not as easy as this one). Only con i can see is that since i do have a lot of darkness it is a lil liquidy so i do have to put a little more product but it has lasted me months so its good enough for me!
The first picture is me without color corrector and the second is with it on (&no concealer).
Julie S.
Ames, IA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 01 Green 0.14 oz more...
Easy to put on! Packaging was cute! Bought today at Sephora for $16 it is small but had full coverage and was smooth! Took redness and acne marks away! Smelled like lip gloss! Love it works well I do recommend! #buy #try #love #sephora #review #happy #bought
Shelly I.
Inglewood , CA
This corrector is ok for small spots but not so much for big areas. For example my whole t zone area is red and this made my whole face turn like blue-ish green.. but I’ve noticed when I use it in small places it’s ok. It’s also not very pigmented.S EPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Other more...
I used the medium color corrector on my dark skin. It was such a cute, compact and easy to apply product that worked effectively on my dark spots. It was a medium/full coverage that I highly recommend to anyone for daily usage.
Kat B.
Color I have is bright future. This blends out beautifully and covers my dark circlesSEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
Samantha F.
Huntsville, AL
I have the green concealer and i use it for my eczema on my cheeks and it covers it so well. A couple dots and you can't even tell it's there, covers completely! It's my got to redness concealer. I will definitely purchase again and again
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I use the yellow and I have used the green but the green seems to make my skin look tinted so I much prefer the yellow. Super great price point too.
Jessica K.
Compared to the urban decay, it's not bad. I think it's not heavy enough for major redness corrections. But for the price it's not bad. But like the urban decay I find that the tube sucks. It's hard to use up the product because it's hard to get out.
Liz P.
I picked this up last minute at Sephora and I'm glad I did! I got it for my dark circles and have been happy with it. It is much more affordable than other name brand ones. It doesn't make my dark circles completely disappear but it does the job. I am planning to try the green and purple one next time.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!