BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Maya B.
Grasse
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
This product is such a great deal ....it is affordable and remarkably great ! If you want to buy a concealer that does the job but your on a budget ...this is the concealer you need
Shelby L.
Edmonton
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this one in peach and does does a great job at hiding my under eye circles so I never go without. However it’s sometimes hard to hide the orange tone once it gets into my eye area. A little goes a long way!
Rachel S.
Livingston, CA
I really love how well it covers and how naturally it blends into the skin! It is very smooth and you do not need much to get the coverage you want. If you want more that’s fine too as it is not heavy feeling at all. Big plus is it’s very affordable!!!
Alpha G.
Petal , MS
Purchased at: Sephora
This concelear has been my go to. Definitely needs to be built for a full coverage but it does its job. I always use a shade lighter than my natural skin color.
Jackie M.
perris, CA
I didn’t really like this at all. It leaves your skin feeling very thick and it doesn’t blend well at all.
jeni b.
north bay
Purchased at: Sephora
Worked pretty good under my eyes and on dark spots on my face. Make sure you are blending properly or it will not look good
morgan j.
Conway
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
I recently ran out of this product and was left broken hearted. I have lots of spots that I wish were naturally brighter. This product helps! Even though it’s not so natural.
Mel P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This concealer doesn’t make my skin feel too heavy with product after I put on my full face. And it also doesn’t emphasize creases and blends well with other products. I’ve used more expensive concealers but this one did the job better.
Danielle C.
Jacksonville , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
The formula is very nice because it is creamy. However I feel like when I try to cover my acne it doesn’t really cover it (I might be doing it wrong lol) other than that it’s very affordable. I purchased the green one.
courtney💕 B.
Opelousas
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
I think it’s a great product to color correct but there are some cons about it. If you try to combat colors under your eyes it creases up. It is also kind of water and almost completely blends away with a beauty blender.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

Amazon