BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Julia W.
New York
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
This is absolutely the worse product ever. Don’t even waste your time or money on it. It made my under eyes very dry and caked up. This gave me wrinkles I didn’t even know I have
Megan L.
Northville, MI
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
I used to use this till this discontinued the color. I had a hard time finding one that was close to the same shade that worked just as good. I ended up finding Urban Decay color corrector that works even better and a perfect match!
Andrianna C.
Sterling Heights, MI
I really wasn’t a fan of this product. I wanted to like it but it didn’t really work well on my skin. It didn’t really do much and I thought it was a waste of my money
Victoria Y.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness more...
This was ok I think I gave it such a low rating because I used this wrong instead of using orange and I did not like my results
Krusha P.
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
I’m not so happy with this product.
It spreads all over the face and Makes my skin every more dry.
It is not Long lasting. Very sheer coverage. It is not build able. I would not recommend this product.
Emiliane S.
Eu já usei um produto da sephora, mais não era esse. Gostaria que me mamdassem para que eu podesse testa-lo.
Bare Canvas A.
Miami
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Hated it. Did not like it at all ! Very disappointed! It oxidizes and it doesn’t have enough pigment. Pain to apply pain to blend and horrible with foundation. Do not buy this . Very bad product very disappointing
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
Tiffany H.
Newark, Nj
I can I say I did not like this product at all. I found that it accentuated my fine lines, And it did nothing to combat the darkness that I have under my eyes. I do know this product has worked well for other people but I personally did not have a great experience. I will try to use this to mix with some of my other concealer’s that are a little bit too dark to light in them up but that’s about all of the youth I’ll get out of this product.
Tekeisha M.
Canton, MA
This product was a total waste of money? It did not cover my dark marks on my face. It was way too thin and watery and didn’t last long. It was pretty liquidity so it was good for my dry skin however it defeats the purpose of being a color corrector since it didn’t cover ANYTHING! I would NOT buy again!!
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back