BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Samantha B.
Henderson, NV
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
the formula is great, doesn't crease, and doesn't blend away to nothing. I do prefer a yellow color to correct under my eyes, so sometimes I find the peach a little too dark for me, but other than that this is a great formula for a color corrector.
Aleeah S.
Whitestone, NY
I've been using this color correction forever now, it's not expensive, lasts a long time and actually hides corrects the dark circles and veins under my eyes. I also have the green one for when my cheeks are red from acne and they even that out perfectly.
Liva B.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing I mean amazing coverage. My only complaint will be that it runs out fast as if the bottle isn't full I get maybe 10 uses out of a tube and I dont use alot at all
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This works well and does cover my blemishes, I have rosacea. It is less expensive than Urban Decay and other brands. I do like it, but I feel it didn’t go on as smooth as Urban Decay. It’s probably a preference issue. Either way, it works and is an inexpensive alternative.
Maria H.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I bought this to cover red spots on my face and around my nose. I didn't like it, it was very thick and lumpy, and didn't blend well at all. Because it wouldn't blend, it was very hard to cover it with foundation. I don't recommend.
Sara A.
Pacific, WA
For $14 this is amazing the coverage is amazing and it blends and builds super good love the coverage especially in the green corrector it covers Red really good
Ana T.
Santa Maria
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This is one of my favorite color corrector !! It really helps me to cover up my redness and some ace scars ! I would recommend this corrector if you’re having some rednessSEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
Maddie C.
These work great for their price! I have found that they cover my areas in great ways and don’t seem to rub off or clump up throughout the day((something i worry about with concealers)). I would definitely recommend to someone!
Sandra K.
New York
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
I use this before I put on my foundation and it works amazingly. It covers up the dark spots on the corners of my mouth and acne scars and while covering it up, the more you use it, the more it lightens the discolorations.
Anna P.
Caledonia, MI
Just a standard color corrector. Nothing really great or horrible about it. It was easy to apply, and didn’t feel too dry under my eyes. It had medium coverage, but I need something full to completely cover up my dark circles.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!