BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
McKenzie C.
Panama City, FL
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
I love using this product when I want to brighten my under eye area without using Banana powder. I usually combine this with a concealer that washes me out to get that extra coverage and then set with a Ben Nye powder.
Taya S.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This color corrector is pretty good at cancelling out my redness. It does get a little thick at times, and isn't always the smoothest. But it does its job. I usually use it for blemishes, or when my rosatia flares up.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Very pleased with this Sephora splurge!

I only give it 4 starts because I have found the method of application could be a lot better in a different delivery method ( you understand what I mean)

Great compact sleek design.. A bit $$$
Mary Y.
Freeland, MI
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Loved this! I’ve tried to find multiple different ones that worked best for my dry (yet oily) skin. Tried Smashbox before and liked it, but Sephora brand surprisingly worked the best! High recommend to anyone. Xoxo
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion. Covers my blemishes well.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I use this green corrector to cancel out redness especially on my cheeks, the sides of my nose, and chin. It's takes a bit to blend versus some of the other colored concealers I have but it still does it's job with a beauty blender
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I love how spreadable this product is it covers all my redness on my face which I will hate but I love using this product because I can hide it. The texture is creamy but light. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Andi H.
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
I bought these because they were a cheaper alternative to other brands. The peach one is just alright. It didn't do a superb job at covering my dark circles and was hard to blend. It's not awful, but nothing amazing.
Raegan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought the orange one to cover the dark circles under my eye. It is a really good choice to hide dark circles. It is also a good price. I think you get a lot for the price. Definitely would recommend this for you to try to cover dark circles.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
Review for: 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness more...
Gorgeous applicator and it blends out very nicely I love this as a high end option it works better than my urban decay one! Blending is super easy and it's not chalky or streaky once blended I would reccomend
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!