BY SEPHORA #4 in Color Corrector

A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator. Ideal for the under eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple ceramide helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions) see more...

Buy on Sephora
Emma G.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 02 Yellow 0.14 oz more...
This color corrector helps even out my skin tone from sun damage. I have very fair skin and it helps eliminate blotchiness and discoloration and it hides he bags underneath my eyes. It’s the best!!!!!!!!
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
These Sephora correctors are great. They're just the right consistency and coverage. They perform just as well as any other high end corrector but at a more affordable price. Definitely recommend.
Amanda K.
Las vegas, NV
I have very pink undertoned skin so my dark circles stand out quite a lot. This yellow helps brighten under my eyes and looks fantastic. It’s a good concealer and I would recommend it to others!
Stefanie D.
warrensburg, MO
I currently use the green and the light/peach as my everyday color correctors. Goes on lightweight but really does the job without looking came or settling into fine lines around my eye area.
Jenna B.
These color correctors do not work and I️ was very displeased. The consistency is way too drying and none of the colors do what they’re said to do. I️ would not recommend this to anyone.
Sarah C.
Sterling, NY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 01 Green 0.14 oz more...
I was not a huge fan of this color corrector. The pigment wasn't great and the applicator wasn't very soft. I was expecting more since I believe it's around $14? Unfortunately a miss for me.
Amanda S.
Dime Box, TX
I did not like this corrector at all. I have red cheeks and I applied 2 coats of this and the red still showed through. It was cakey and hard to blend. I won't be purchasing this again.
Tiffany W.
Mount Vernon, NY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 04 Peach 0.13 oz more...
This product was okay. I didn't love it, but I'm also not sure if it was the right color for me. An associate at Sephora told me to use it. Sometimes I like it better than other times.
JACKIE K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have mixed feeling about this color corrector. It does a good job of correcting the color, however, my concealer looks better without it. I will say that it is very affordable.
Dani S.
Ehhhh wasn’t a fan , I used to have horrible acne and bought this color corrected from Sephora it just didn’t make a difference for me , especially if I were to wear it all day at work it just faded away
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!