BY SEPHORA #4 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Kim S.
Bluffton
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I love this color corrector! Its creamy and easy to blend over the area. It’s great for me skin and doesn’t make it too oily. Perfect product to cover those imperfections
Adrianna G.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I find that these color correctors are definitely underrated. The pigment and the correction is there. Very easy to blend just make sure to blend it well because sometimes a little bit of green undertone shows up in some spots. But it is 100% avoidable.
Penelope D.
baltimore
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I love this color corrector. I use it every day and it cover all of the redness on my face so well. I could not ask for a better corrector. It completely cover the redness an rarely needs concealer over it to cover green parts. I would buy this gain and im sure the other colors are just as good.
Ashley F.
Everett WA
Review for: 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness more...
I bought this color by mistake because I didn’t think I had swalloness but I did. I put this under my eyes and it did brighten them a little, but this was before I tried orange concealer under them. I’d recommend. It does the job and blends well.
Andrianna C.
Sterling Heights, MI
I really wasn’t a fan of this product. I wanted to like it but it didn’t really work well on my skin. It didn’t really do much and I thought it was a waste of my money
Brittany M.
Allendale, MI
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
I have newly developed some acne and I’ve had trouble covering it and feeling confident about the way I look. This product I found to help tone down the redness surrounding my acne. It’s extremely helpful. I put it on after primer and before foundation. It’s easy to use and looks great!
Kiara H.
Junction City, KS
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
I apply a little bit of this on top of my normal
Concealer and it brightens my undereye and gives me the look im achieving. Very easy to blend out and apply. I do not like this applied underneath foundation I see that it causes horrible separation!
Samantha B.
Henderson, NV
the formula is great, doesn't crease, and doesn't blend away to nothing. I do prefer a yellow color to correct under my eyes, so sometimes I find the peach a little too dark for me, but other than that this is a great formula for a color corrector.
Aleeah S.
Whitestone, NY
I've been using this color correction forever now, it's not expensive, lasts a long time and actually hides corrects the dark circles and veins under my eyes. I also have the green one for when my cheeks are red from acne and they even that out perfectly.
Maria H.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I bought this to cover red spots on my face and around my nose. I didn't like it, it was very thick and lumpy, and didn't blend well at all. Because it wouldn't blend, it was very hard to cover it with foundation. I don't recommend.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!