BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Lorena N.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Este corrector simplemente me fascina, se me hace un corrector súper útil y la verdad es que la marca es muy buena, la mitad de mi maquillaje es de sephora y en verdad se me hace una marca buenísima y súper económica, espero que me den la oportunidad de probarlo
marlene g.
I love this concealer its one of my faborites! I like this one because it reminds me a lot of the NARS radient creamy concealer! (In my opinion) its not the cheapest but its works great 💕
Karrie W.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Just made my skin look greenish.. didn't completely hide my blemishes/red marks on my face. Didn't blend that well. I returned this and wouldn't recommend to a friend. Not worth the money. I tried some other colours too, and they were also not good.
Inas A.
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
I have very bad dark circles around my eyes and any concealer looked gray when I apply. The sephora color corrector was perfect it's easy to blend and it doesn't crease at all the applicator is really high quality and I definitely recommend this
Gives me full coverage, and it really brightens my under eyes and hides my blemishes. It's easy to apply and blend in to your face . I would to get a shade that's a little lighter than your natural skin color but it's supper great and I highly recommend it
madi h.
Crowsnest Pass, AB
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This is a great product! I have red acne scars and I use this every day before foundation it has medium coverage but does its job in cancelling out the redness I have combination skin and it works on any part of my face. Great product!
MJ M.
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
love it! It helps brighten my under eyes and also doesn't crease. it's medium coverage so you would need to put some concealer on top of it. I absolutely love it, the price is also decent.
Valentina S.
Santiago de Cali
Este producto es excelente, me ha maravillado, cumple con unos muy buenos requisitos y suple todas las necesidades de los consumidores, por esto y mas lo recomiendo mucho.
Caleigh M.
Newmarket, ON
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This really really helps for me, I like it a lot better then cream ones. I really do suggest this product. It’s not to expensive either
Emma C.
Chester Basin, NS
Wasn't my favourite .. I really like the Sephora foundation but their concealer is too sheer for me personally. Soaks into the foundation and doesn't do much
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back