BY SEPHORA #6 in Color Corrector

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Mara L.
San Francisco, CA
I like this product a lot because it works better than the very expensive ones from Sephora. I feel like it covers a lot and I am very pleased with results!The only con would be that is creases under my eyes
Anagabriela A.
Davie, FL
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
My favorite concealer of live it is long lasting it last like 10 hours if you applied correctly. It's really good for darks spots and really easy to apply and blend it's my fav so of course I'll buy it again
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
The uneven skin tone, pimples, blemishes and acne scars are no match for this product! It hides away all my imperfections and helps me achieve my flawless mattified finish! A definit addition to your make up collection!
Jasmin B.
Ajax
I have the orange-red shade to rid my undereye dark circles, works like a charm and blends well with my concealer! I love the applicator, a little product does a lot! No need to waste .
ᏞuᎥsα s.
Cancún
Es una maravilla para ocultar granos y manchas en la piel. Por ejemplo lo aplico antes del maquillaje en ojeras y granitos. Se difumina prefrectamente con el maquillaje sin ninguna evdencia.
MJ M.
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
love it! It helps brighten my under eyes and also doesn't crease. it's medium coverage so you would need to put some concealer on top of it. I absolutely love it, the price is also decent.
Lindsay K.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I've tried multiple colours and not a fan. It dries really weird on the skin and starts to pill. I'm oily and It dries my skin out and when I put foundation over it it crumbles off.
Alexandra C.
Oshawa, ON
This is unlike any other high coverage concealer on the market. It is incredibly light, and can be used on both the under eyes and the face to cover blemishes. I will admit it can look shiny when my oil starts to come through during the day, but for this product I would put up with touching up with powder during the day. When I worked retail and had to be put together but didn't feel like putting on foundation I would instead use this, and it is a beautiful product. Blends flawlessly, covers, and doesn't break down during the day.
Carine B.
Montreal , QC
I normally go towards Sephora branded products for the accessible price point. This product was a little disappointing. It didn’t bled well with my skin tone, so you need to be aware of what works for you.
Julia B.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
My skin gets so red, flushed especially as the weather gets colder. As far as colour correctors go, it's fantastic. It seals my skin and locks in the colour imperfections.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back