BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
I bought the peachy orange colour for under eyes. I don't have too much to correct, but it did the trick and made my eyes look much brighter. It did settle into fine lines but I have yet to find a product that doesn't. A little bit of this product goes a long way, and it has a very thin consistency. I'm also pleased with the price point. Highly recommend.
Rebeca A.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I don't think this is a good color corrector. For what it costs, it doesn't cover a lot. Its appliance method is really usefull, I do really like it a lot. It just the color that bothers me, I think is not nearly as brigt as it should be. Anyways I used this a lot, and feel a tiny bit better about the red spots on my face with it
Ariana P.
Coquitlam, BC
The formula is very thick for a colour corrector and it took me a while to figure out how to blend out so the green tint doesn't show through a liquid concealer. For the price it works better than what I've been able to find at the drug store but I'm still trying to find something I like better. Bought it in a pinch after the beginning of a break out.
Diana B.
I ran out of concealer so went to Sephora and the girl recommended Sephora's brand. I ❤️ it! I love that it goes on easy and blends well. It's not super thick and gooey like some other brands. It has great build able coverage and good price point - I would buy this again 💕💕
Robin W.
I am in complete awe of this product. I have tried so many products to hide my dark circle but the yellow Sephora concealer actually works. I have a few days where I had to add colour over my foundation because it was to light. Amazing product! Amazing price! I would definitely recommend.
I have dark circles under my eyes and personally I find this product to really help correct this. It last for a while in my opinion which is great because I don't need to go get a new bottle every month. I've only used it for my under eyes so I can't say if it helps with redness but I would assume it would do great because it really does help me with my dark circles . Recommend this product !
Sherry B.
Burlington, ON
I have the green one and I'm really surprised by the great coverage I get from this. I would've loved to purchase one for my under eyes/dark circles but unfortunately they didn't have a redder shade (they were too light for me :( BUT I highly recommend this green one. It does the same job as the pricier ones but doesn't break the bank!
Fabiana H.
Esta marca es muy buena es muy usada por los artistas ya que es muy buena marca y también el producto como tal ya que tiene muy buen cubrimiento de manchas y detalles que tenemos en el rostro y es recommendadisima
Vienna P.
Winnipeg
I use this product on a daily basis. This is the first colour correcting item I have used and it's really easy to apply (and using a sponge to blend) and it covers blemishes really well and I have bad acne. I will try more products to see which I like best but this one is a nice cheap alternative.
Sabrina L.
otimo. foi muito eficaz para min pois minha pele e muito desequilibrada e sem cor este produto melhorou muito minha pele super otimo vou pedir outro desse foi muito bom para min conhecer esse produto
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!