BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Masha D.
I don’t like this product because it applies horribly and it just doesn’t work for my skin type it doesn’t correct anything what so ever and I don’t recommend this product but if you already use it and like it ignore this
Steph W.
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
I never really had used a colour correcting product until using this one. I noticed a slight difference in minimizing the redness among my face but it was a significant difference. I also found it hard to blend out on my skin it still appeared green to me even under my foundation.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Treacy L.
Sète
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
Nice packaging , great color and texture.
I had before the palette with a green an Orange a Violet and a nude one . I loved too .
But this one you can bring with you everywhere . I do recommend this one . And don’t be afraid to ask for help to find your real teint .
Rajinder M.
Scarborough
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
I brought it couple of moths ago, and i don't like it at all.  it doesn't cover my dark circle. it blend easily, but i feel it quite watery, and it not best for dark circle. I feel i waste my money. i will not buy this  again.
Veronica C.
Asco, CA
The peachy color is great for cover dark spots and circles around the eyes, the formula it’s a little too watery and because of that I have problems with creasing under my eyes, so you have to set it with powder. Other than that it’s a nice product
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions, 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions, 01 Green - neutralizes redness, 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness, 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
the pink tone is perfect for people with fair skin who want to cover up dark circles. The formula is nice and thick without being bulky, and doesn't crease even while sweating. The only downside is that it can take off some water proof mascara so it's best to make sure you set the concealer very well before hand.
Kristen L.
Scarborough , ON
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I don’t have severe redness or anything but I do wish that this had a bit more coverage. I find the more you blend it out, it kind of just disappears. I don’t reach for it as much as I thought I would. Probably won’t be buying it again.
Vittoria F.
milan
ha parlato a che non è un giorno che mi fa piacere e un quarto e ultimo annuncio creato e ti voto il profilo che non è che io e agata non ho mai avuto la conferma della madonna non ho mai avuto la conferma della madonna non ho voglia che hai scritto e mi sono divertita
Orainy S.
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions, 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions, 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
I really like this product because it facilitates me all that better than I have tried all my life makes a good operation for which I am super enchanted and I would not change it for anything I am very grateful for that product
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back