BY SEPHORA #6 in Color Corrector

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Rula S.
middlesbrough
This product are actually amazing also it make you fell with a god value which I like and it is pricey which it not expensive. It is harsh and gentle which it amazing. It meet my expectations in a really good way m. And I will buy again and again because it have a very high quality.
Lindsay H.
Oshawa, ON
I wanted to love these color corrector, the price is so great, but they were just alright. I noticed a slight color correction with them, but found that other products I've used have worked alot better.
Natasha R.
I just purchased this, but I already have high hopes for it! It is very lightweight which is good for me because all other color correctors seem to be dense clay formulas which is not ideal for the senstive eye area. Very excited about this purchase :)
Meagan G.
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
It’s a great concealer. It really helps to hide my dark circles under my eyes. I have however used better concealers for about the same price, so I’m not sure if I’ll repurchase this one or not yet...
Joanne C.
Grande Prairie, AB
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
I tried this on a recommendation from a friend.  I find it gives about medium coverage, and essentially, it does the job 'well enough'.  Ease of application is good, and it does an 'ok' job at covering dark under eye circles, but I have used other products which perform much better.  I will probably not purchase again.
Susana F.
Review for: Other more...
I think this product it’s Amazing, it really does his work, have a really good smell, I like the packaging, good for a travel bag, I recommend to use it at night, after use it for a couple of weeks y look so much awake! It worth what it cost. I'm a student so this one helps me a lot!
Sarah P.
Innisfil, ON
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
I’m a huge fan of the Sephora brand colour correctors. They have a thin consistency so they’re easy to blend out and they sit well under all of the concealers I have paired them with. I use the pink shade for correcting dark circles under my eyes and it never looks heavy or cakey.
nicoly m.
recife
eu gostei muito porque eu amo a sephora e eu amo maquiagem e tudo que existe de maquiagem eu amo,maquiagem significa muito para mim,claro eu faço horrores com as maquiagens mas beu sei maquiar direitinho.

enfim voces ja devem perceber o que maquiagem significa para mim né?
Masha D.
I don’t like this product because it applies horribly and it just doesn’t work for my skin type it doesn’t correct anything what so ever and I don’t recommend this product but if you already use it and like it ignore this
Steph W.
I never really had used a colour correcting product until using this one. I noticed a slight difference in minimizing the redness among my face but it was a significant difference. I also found it hard to blend out on my skin it still appeared green to me even under my foundation.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back