BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Courtney S.
Mount Vernon
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This product works bust I have to use more than what I would with another product. Very light weight
Mikayla C.
Sterling Heights, MI
Awesome I loved it so much I couldn’t believe how even it went on for me I’ll definitely buy it again
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
It’s good product but too watery for me I like the color but my skin is too oily not enough coverage
Chloe M.
This product works great for color correcting!! Very smooth and silky on skin! Would buy it again!
Olivia D.
Seiling , OK
Decent color corrector. I’ve used better but I still use this daily! Mainly to get my moneys worth
Madie P.
I did not like this product. You can always see exactly where I put this even through my concealer.
Amy d.
Lawrenceville
I like the color because I feel it’s cute plus it’s from Sephora so why not buy it and try it on 😛
Mindy B.
Lancaster, CA
I like it but i feel like i have to use too much to reduce the redness. It does work well though
Erica W.
Edgerton , MO
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Cheap and totally works. I prefer the Sephora color correctors to the urban decay ones I’ve used
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Love this stuff! Almost everything I’ve gotten from Sephora is amazing and I love their products
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

Sephora