BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Jessica R.
valence d'agen
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
Produit correct niveau qualité/prix mais ce n'est pas incontournable, personnellement je l'utilise depuis quelques mois mais en ayant des cernes violettes je me suis tourné vers un anti-cernes de chez urban decay que j'ai hâte d'essayer.
Je trouve que celui ci rentre dans les ridules ce qui n'est pas top.
Jenna H.
Langley
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
This color is great at brightening the spots in which it's needed but I also find that it's sort of on the side of medium coverage, but it doesn't always last. Another thing which I don't like about it is that I find it to be drying after wearing it, meaning that it becomes flaky in some areas (despite wearing moisturizer etc). I've recently changed to Urban Decay's color correctors and that seems to have both better coverage as well as longer lasting.
The price is decent, but then it's not overly the best and long lasting product. I won't be buying it again when this one runs out.
Cate M.
I only used the green colour corrector. I find it works pretty well, used on my red areas. I have quite a pink skin tone so it can sometime become very red. You get quite a good amount of product for the price you’re paying. Sometimes, though, I find that it can be hard to blend and when I put my foundation on afterwords it ends up actually making me look really green, rather than just cancelling out my redness. I would say you definitely have to use it sparingly but then it doesn’t end up fulfilling its purpose. I definitely have some mixed feelings about this.
Treacy L.
Sète
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
Nice packaging , great color and texture.
I had before the palette with a green an Orange a Violet and a nude one . I loved too .
But this one you can bring with you everywhere . I do recommend this one . And don’t be afraid to ask for help to find your real teint .
Kaitlyn F.
Kitchener
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
This formula is amazing. The formula is creamy and it feels nice on your skin. It’s the best for people with lighter skin tones, however there is a darker tone in this collection for medium skin tones. It doesn’t go on patchy and I love it.
TUMBLR G.
Look over here👀
I absolutely adore this concealer, it looks so natural under the eyes! if you are looking for a full coverage or a heavy concealer this is not the one for you. However, if you are looking for a concealer that feels light on the skin, looks natural, and never cakey, this is the perfect concealer. They also have so many shades to choose from. The new applicator makes it way easier to apply your concealer. I would totally recommend this to my friends and family!
Taylor P.
Calgary, AB
It’s decent for the price of it compared to other brands. It doesn’t work the best but it’s not awful at the same time. It does feel good on the skin though and it blends wonderfully! I find that concealer works just as well!
Naima N.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
I was told this was the right shade for me (a light beige girl), it ended up not making anything brighter for me and is super hard to cover up with foundation without looking cakey and sets into fine lines too quickly
Mara L.
San Francisco, CA
I like this product a lot because it works better than the very expensive ones from Sephora. I feel like it covers a lot and I am very pleased with results!The only con would be that is creases under my eyes
Rula S.
middlesbrough
This product are actually amazing also it make you fell with a god value which I like and it is pricey which it not expensive. It is harsh and gentle which it amazing. It meet my expectations in a really good way m. And I will buy again and again because it have a very high quality.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!