BY SEPHORA #4 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Carly Rose W.
Boston, MA
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
The pink tone is perfect for people with fair skin who want to cover up dark circles. The formula is nice and thick without being bulky, and doesn't crease even while sweating. The only downside is that it can take off some water proof mascara so it's best to make sure you set the concealer very well before hand.
Sarai М.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This color corrector is okay for the price. When I blend it, it almost comes off and the pigment doesn't last. It also seems to not react well with some of my foundations and just flakes off. I would use it if I wanted to wear a little bit of concealer and that's it but I don't notice a huge difference.
Andreea M.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I wasn't a huge fan of this. I tried it first at Sephora store and liked it, but as soon as I got home and started using it I started being disappointed. I just don't think it does that much to correct redness. Maybe I'm not applying it correctly and I really wanted to love this, but it's just not that great for me.
Krusha P.
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
I’m not so happy with this product.
It spreads all over the face and Makes my skin every more dry.
It is not Long lasting. Very sheer coverage. It is not build able. I would not recommend this product.
Maya G.
Arvada
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness, 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
I swear by this product for color correcting! The green hides my acne scars perfectly, and lasts well under makeup. I typically use it for redness, while the yellow I use under my eyes to hide my dark circles. It’s an easily blending product, particularly with a beauty blender, and I highly recommend its use!
kaylei w.
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT SEPHORA there products are amazing and they don't make me break out and this color corrector is nice and it blends well and is east to take where ever
Tekeisha M.
Canton, MA
This product was a total waste of money? It did not cover my dark marks on my face. It was way too thin and watery and didn’t last long. It was pretty liquidity so it was good for my dry skin however it defeats the purpose of being a color corrector since it didn’t cover ANYTHING! I would NOT buy again!!
erin h.
I have used 2 different colors in this and the green is my favorite. My biggest complaint is the packaging. The doe foot applicator does not come out with enough product on it. Otherwise it blends easily and covers just enough. It is easy to layer other products on top and does not change consistency.
luisa c.
Queens, NY
This Is an great looking product on me. I just dont like the design. But it's long lasting on me. I would suggest looking into it, if you're curious about this product
Ericka W.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Say goodbye to redness and acne spots! This is an amazing little concealer it covers all my dark spots and redness especially around my nose. It doesn’t crease but I set with a loose powder to be on the safe side.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!