BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Mackenzie W.
Rootstown
I use this every day and every day it works. It very nice and it never fails to work for me. So I would recommend
Ashley M.
Clifton
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
I don’t own one but I would love to I seen one of my friends use this an it looked so good after she applied it!😊
marrisa ☻.
Galloway, NJ
I use these when i have breakouts and it helps cover my red spots. It works great and ive used the entire bottle
Yaimee O.
I have not used this SEPHORA product. I do have other products from this brand and I absolutely enjoy using them.
Claire R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I used the green color corrector for my redness. it blends super easily and gets a clean base before foundation
Julie B.
Bentonville
This is a great product! It does its job and helps my face look even. It’s a great product for a flawless look!
Jessica R.
Manchester , MO
These are a good dupe for the urban decay correctors, they’re light and easy to blend without being too opaque.
Christina C.
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
It wasn’t the perfect match but it was decent. I didn’t love the consistency but overall not bad for the price
Rachel D.
I love this product! I use it everyday! Very good product and very affordable! I recommend this product 1000X!!
Brittany S.
Clover, SC
Review for: 04 Peach - promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions more...
Very good product would highly recommended to give it a try! I can typically see a difference in a couple days
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

back