BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Sona A.
Oviedo
Review for: 02 Yellow - combats dullness more...
This product works wonders! It fully conceals my under eyes! I bake it with banana powder or Laura Mercier. It works wonders! Love it!
Bao V.
Coon Rapids , MN
I like this concealer. Easy to use and blend. I do find it better when you set it with a powder. Definitely brighten up my under eyes.
Haley V.
I reallyyyy like this concealer and they come in a lot of different colors and they cover a nice amount . it is a buildable concealer !
Kaylee C.
Pala, CA
I really love this product I remember getting this product and getting only because I saw several youtubers use it highly recommended
Kesiah C.
Oklahoma City
Love using this. I have another version of this but I love using this. I use it in the morning night afternoon you name it I use it.
Crystal G.
Kaneohe, HI
This product does well for itself. Corrects my redness on my chin and the creases on sides of my nose. Holds up well with foundation.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
This color correct does the job however it does tend to run a bit dry, doesn't blend well and comes out matte right out of the tube.
Emily S.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I love this color corrector. It was very expensive, but lasted longer than I expected. If it was a bit cheaper I would buy it again.
Jessenia R.
Beale afb, CA
This is one of my Fav my sister have it and is really nice finish i so good and is perfect to apply love the applicator is very easy
MeganWilly D.
Galion
I love anything sephora! They have the best products a make up lover could ever ask for! I can not believe how this product works.
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

Sephora