BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Victoria Y.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness more...
This was ok I think I gave it such a low rating because I used this wrong instead of using orange and I did not like my results
Melanie A.
Works great! He covered all of my acne scars I've had in the past I absolutely love it. I use it every time I put my makeup on
kyla h.
Bolingbrook , IL
This is a good product but I wouldn't say it lasts as long as I would like it to. But when it is on it does cover up very well
Apolonia M.
Keyport, NJ
The sephora collection has definitely surprised me the products do it's job perfectly and the price is better for your pockets
Elizabeth H.
Madison, MS
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Absolute favorite corrector!! It is such a creamy formula that blends really well. I use the green, yellow and light pink ones!
Olivia H.
Armonk, NY
This product is great if you have redness. I use I️t on my redness. You should only use a bit for I️t will make you look green.
TrebonyMonique M.
This was okay. Id never used a true color corrector before so i really wanted to try and i cant say that im lost without it.
Nia O.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Works really well, makes my skin look way better. I’d definitely recommend the Sephora bc it’s even better than other brands
Jennifer
Holbrook, NY
Very pigmented, a little hard to blend and if you blend jut a bit too much it disappears, but works awesome under foundation
Michelle Z.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
This corrector just disappears into my skin and does not correct anything. It does not cancel out any redness on my blemishes
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!