BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
taylor k.
Davenport , FL
Thin and easy to apply. Covers well without using a lot. Competitively cheap but doesn't last as long as I'd like. I would recommend it on a budget.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I use the yellow and I have used the green but the green seems to make my skin look tinted so I much prefer the yellow. Super great price point too.
Lisa P.
Boone, IA
Review for: 03 Pink - promotes brightness more...
I tried this for brightening my under eyes and didn’t really notice any drastic difference. It did blend nicely and didn’t crease which was a plus!
Michelle P.
It's ok. I tried better. Still on the hunt for my fave go to concealer. This is a lightweight concealer. I do love the color correcting colors tho
BRITTANY C.
Beachwood, NJ
Review for: 06 Orange/Deep - promotes brightness and evens skintone for deep complexions more...
Perfect for my under eyes ! Goes on smooth and reduces any look of dark spots! Super affordable and long lasting doesn’t crease ! Highly recommend
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
Wasn’t my favorite it was a little too thin for my liking but it covered my redness very well I just felt like I had to apply a large amount of it.
Jackie I.
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
Not bad, but not great either. Didn’t fully cover some redness i had that wasn’t even that red, and kind of rubbed away when foundation applied.
amber s.
Avondale, AZ
This conclear is great. It covers what I need it to and has a great consistency. It's no too thin and not too thick and last all day on my skin.
Kat B.
Color I have is bright future. This blends out beautifully and covers my dark circlesSEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
Paloma V.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
It is always good to have a green corrector in your kit. This is really good to make the redness (or a pimple) disappear! I totally recommend it
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

Sephora