BY SEPHORA #5 in Color Corrector

Details:

What it is:
A lightweight, gel-serum color corrector with brightening properties and a unique applicator.

What it does:
Ideal for the under-eye area, blemishes, and areas around the nose and mouth, these gel-serum color correctors are feather light and buildable depending on your concern. Pineapple extract helps to improve the appearance of skin texture and add brightness, while the cotton swab-like applicator provides the perfect amount of product every time. Just dip, dot, and blend to neutralize before you conceal.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades and shade descriptions: Green (neutralizes redness), Yellow (combats dullness), Purple (neutralizes sallowness), Pink (promotes brightness), Peach (promotes brightness and evens skintone for light complexions), Melon (promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions)

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin.
-Dip the applicator into the formula, dot product under the eye, and then blend or pat gently into skin with ring finger or brush.
-Pair with Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (sold separately) by applying to the neutralized area for flawless coverage.

Precautions:
-Bright Future Color Correctors must be applied to moisturized skin and allowed to dry before applying concealer.

Pineapple Extract: Improves the appearance of skin texture and promotes brightness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene Brassylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. (+/-) : CI 77491/CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors
  • "deff do not recommend. consistency sucks plus it’s way way way too sheer and it drys too matte on the face" in 11 reviews
Shannon F.
I love this concealer! It's super light weight and wears well through the day. My only negative is the applicator it's a little bit of a difficult shape to apply but it's not a deal breaker!
Sar J.
This is a really nice concealer. It's comparable to urban decay naked. The only problem with it is the wand. It gets so little product out you have to pump it so much.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I love the green color corrector. It works af correcting redness on your face whether it be for rosacea or acne it works to keep your sin looking beautiful and balanced.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Review for: 01 Green - neutralizes redness more...
I've had this for a while. The texture is very nice and doesn't make the more acne-prone to break out more. I've found that it doesn't really cover the redness enough under a foundation
Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: 07 Lavender/Sallowness - neutralizes sallowness more...
I used to work at Sephora and I've used these products on clients many times. The results are flawless and they always provide the exact coverage the client is looking for
Virginia L.
SILVERTON, OR
Blends ok but it didn't really block out the redness it's a little too light for my acne cars I need something with a little more pigment to cancel out the redness
Kim S.
Review for: 05 Melon - promotes brightness and evens skintone for medium complexions more...
I love this product for concealing and correcting my under eyes. I am a student and stay up really late, this is the only product that is able to cover dark circles I get the next day.
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
Blends perfectly into skin its not thick at all and doesn't give a dry look. Foundation lays so smooth on top and works great for covering up 5 o'clock shadow.
Mariela R.
Escalon, CA
I apply this product over my foundation and it brightens my under eye. If I want full coverage I apply concealer and then color corrector and it works for me.
Gabriella M.
I think this product works very well for the price. I just recently starting using this a month ago and I can truly see a different especially in my selfie lol
Maura M.
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a new concealer
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Has anyone tried this? is it a good concealer? does it crease?
Alyssa H.
I keep hearing bad things about the applicator does the formula of the product outweigh the bad applicator?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a dupe for the urban decay concealer?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Is this actually hydrating!? Most concealers are too drying for me and this one actually has a shade light enough so I'm interested in trying it!

Sephora